• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I only played through the game twice. So I never played with Empoleon. :D

It was fun. I beat most of the Gym Leaders with just my starter. Candice was a tough one when I used Torterra that's for sure. But since I was overleveled I was bearly able to beat her. xD

XD That's good to hear I was special to be sent a random FR. =P

You're Welcome! ^_^
    I only played through the game twice. So I never played with Empoleon. :p

It was fun. I beat most of the Gym Leaders with just my starter. Candice was a tough one when I used Torterra that's for sure. But since I was overleveled I was bearly able to beat her. xD

XD That's good to hear I was special to be sent a random FR. =P

You're Welcome! ^_^
    Wow! Pearl was actually my first Pokemon game. That's where I did all that I said. Yeah I actually did it twice in that game. Once with Torterra& the other time with Infernape. XD

I had fun being overleveled with just one Pokemon. But then I did think about how I always just used one Pokemon. >:)

You should be the expert. I've been here for about a month only. :)
    Which reminds me you were the first friend I made here. You send me a random FR. Thanks! ^_^

I guess you can learn more here about Signature rules.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?430446-New-Signature-Rules-Updated-2-21-11
    Haha! I never have that problem. I always have at least 1 Pokemon that are level 70 before I face the E4&Champion. :)

That reminds of how I played my first Pokemon videogame.
    Ok, here it goes. :D

I play the game with my starter&never bother catching any other Pokemon.
    Then I learn you need Pokemon for HM's.
    I catch some but I don't even use them for battle. ^^;
    The only reason I kept those Pokemon was for FLY,HM's I needed them so when my starter faints they back him up while I give my starter a revive&goes back into battle.
    The E4&Champion are hard when you only use one Pokemon but I bought enough revives so I could win&beat them all.
    I was ridiculously overleveled.
    Even super effective attacks didn't hurt much.
    But they sometimes killed my starter but I kept reviving him.
    I never switched out so if one of my other Pokemon was still alive I use revives on my other Pokemon so they can back up my starter if he fainted again. ^_^

Probably I should do that again. XD
    Yeah, so cute as cute as your avatar lol. XD

Do you like the idea of Ash vs Dawn using Pikachu and Quilava?
    Well looks like you're not going to be able to watch your Pokemon episode. XD

That is still a lot of Slakoths in one day. Why do you need to trade them all? ^^

Last time I played I chose Oshawott. This time I'm going with Snivy. If I play it again I'll probably choose Tepig. :D

Wow that's a high level jump. :p

NO! Not maybe I said do it. JK :p
    Wow! You're three hours ahead of me. :p

54 SLAKOTHS? ARE U SERIOUS? HOW DID YOU CATCH 54 SLAKOTHS TODAY?
    YOU MUST BE LYING!

Cool! So you're also thinking of buying Black 2. So am I. :)
    I'm aiming for a female Snivy as my starter like Ash's Snivy since she's so badass. ^_^

I like being overleveled early in the game. XD

Probably you should. It's better IMO. ^^
    The roof since I'm inside a house. :p

So how are you doing this afternoon, night, or morning? Right here it's afternoon. :D
    Lol same here! XD

Oh Mao I can imagine, but who doesn't did band fun? :p

PFFT It does too. Unless someone dared you /revives you

Aw um...get your mind off of what discourages you?
    LOL! That's hilarious. I need to find out which direction is East where I'n at. XDD

Yes, it was very fun. ^^

XDDD well your avi and profile pic is a dead giveaway. :p

=o What haopens for no reason?
    Oh so you're on the the Atlantic coast I take it? I'm like...directly across from you on the west. XD I live around Ft. Myers. xD

Oooh cool! I don't play the flute as much anymore, but I played it all throughout HS. ^^

XDDDDDDDDDDDDdd It just happens. xP xPPP

LOL. Nah I was sarcastic, I know you like Dawn a lot. XD
    Yeah I do. =D I didn't know you did. xDD I was in MI for the summer, but I come here to my other house. :p

I go to school then, I better check my e-mail it might be canceled. XDDD

Well I'm listening to music, I can play the flute though. XD

*gasp* it's DAWn. I'm soo surprised =P XDDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…