• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm actually leaving home to start university next week.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to both of them (We're finally starting to get a lot of the 3DS games through, huh?)
    Children always inherit from the father, MU or not. Female MU is not the father. And Lucinas appearance never changes. She and her sibling will always have blue hair due to Krom being the dad.

If MU has a kid with a female then both mark and the females kid will have the fathers hair, MUs hair.

Lucina will always have a sister or a brother, due to Krom having a kid assigned to him and all his wives having assigned children. Lucina never changes due to the changes being determined by father, which is always Krom.
    I never said mining was unfair. If I had the patience and the need, I'd do it too.
    ----------
    By the way, a pump is a simple term I use to describe restarting a file on a game and using bonus data (like Colosseum Jirachi and Guardian Signs Deoxys) to load onto every save file I go through.
    ----------
    "Mining". You're mining a game for its replenishable, valuable resource(s).
    Exactly. A Lugia I can raise from the ground up fills the role I needed on the roster almost exactly.
    Mark is always the smallest body size, and has a set hairstyle. (Two, one for male or female)

The only thing that affects Mark is MUs haircolor if MU is the father.

There are no choose-able eye colors. All MUs have brownish eyes.
    I think you have the numbers right otherwise.
    Note that hairstlye is locked to body size.
    I'm asking the both of you, in a quest for knowledge and answers. That's what makes it a quest - asking two people rather than just one.
    Because having a Lv. 5 Lugia for White 2 would be nothing short of intriguing.
    What do you know about Dream Radar, specifically the Generation IV game-specific Legendaries you can obtain with the right game, and specifically the levels at which those critters can be obtained?
    Yeah, I jumped the gun by calling it crappy. I was originally going to say "poorer port" but I didn't like the alliteration. MGS3 is honestly one of my favourite games so I really think he should have gave the series a better shot.
    Landorus was always attack-based. That's why it got an increase in attack.
    While Thundurus & Tornadus were both equal, stat-wise, Thundurus benefited more from the special spectrum than Tornadus.

Meanwhile you're using a completely different Tiger vs Dragon thing (and citing tv tropes why are you citing tv tropes) even though if you were going solely with Celestial beast you already had an out with Dragon vs Phoenix.

Next up, why wouldn't Landorus be the Turtle in the first place? The turtle is aligned with Earth, longevity, and worship, things that all fit Landorus pretty well.

It could be true, I suppose, but personally I think they just chose some random animals for the sake of it.
    I like them very much, generally they're more interesting personality-wise.
    I really like Henry, he seems like a cool guy. Canas and Etzel are awesome too.

I also liked Salem from FE5. Even though he wasn't good at dark magic.

Ever played the FE-kinda-ripoff Tear ring saga? Since they have a kinda finished translation I played through it, it was really good. Only one dark magic user in that one though. Some witch named Sierra. (Her growths suck... ;_;)
    Other method is probably more reliable since there's no third interaction with the internet
    Hah indeed! A lot of things, for sure!
    We just can't remember them all at once xD
    One thing I need to say; I CLEARLY remembered you when Politoed got Drizzle as ability! :D
    Anyways, nice project there, good luck on it!
    heeey!
    I've been working and traveling a lot xD not thaaat much about traveling, but I've been kinda busy. THOUGH this doesn't answer my absence here, it feels very nostalgic being back here!
    Nice to see people I liked are still on the forum! =D
    What about you!? How are you doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…