• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought my sisters were looking too much into it, even though they saw much more of it than I did. But then what do you know, they were right.
    Oh really? Well there's always subs now if there are any online. Bit yeah, it would have been nice to seem them all then.
    Oh, I didn't recognize it. Like I said before I don't remember anything from it at all. Just that it was on before or after pokemon when I saw it.
    Looks nice, what is that from? Still no luck with Oddish. Will probably try the boards here next.
    Hello. Dammit I'm bored too. Gonna try PO once I figure out my last member. *Goes check*
    Is Elements even considered "Photoshop?" o_0 There isn't a way to link layers? That would make it easier to move. (although I must say the latest versions of Photoshop make it TOTALLY easier to move layers... but I've only used CS4 for a year and still stuck with Photoshop 7 so...)

What do your banners look like? I don't mind helping. I totally wanna see the CCS banner. *O*
    Wait, what was the name of the last shop? I can't remember. XD; Ohh, hope you get a spriter soon. I still couldn't get the hang of it so I had to uninstall the program for the 3rd time. u__u Perhaps another time in the future. Photoshop still works fine for me so I don't see myself switching for a while. I'm sure if you use masks to blend into your banners, the animation will work.
    I did remake it. I haven't actually done anything on it since July though... I gotta pick up the pace but I've been uninspired as of late. X__X A new shop, huh? Good luck in making it! =D I'm doing fine regardless. School classes have started again so my time is limited yet again. How Are you?
    Hi Eevee, it's been a long time. Gigashark said he lost interest in Pokemon, so I doubt he's coming back, a shame. He asked me if you wouldn't announce the news, if that's ok. And I'll be active if there are any wars, but of course I'll have to try out again, right?
    No need to rush as always on points. You're not doing Gligar on 4th are you? Cause he needs the DW ability, so Tailwind will have to wait.
    No problem. I'll probably put a link to your shop in my sig.

Shadow is pretty good with sprites.
    It's the weekend now, so maybe he'll be able to get to it soon. I'm gonna be doing your level/ev requests today as well, so look forward to me finishing soon.
    It looks amazing. I love the color scheme. I think the darker shading on Espeon is a little off. It looks a little odd, but the banner is amazing. Nice job Eevee. I can get some examples soon. I can link you to my photobucket, but the art is somewhat old and I need to refresh some. I do have a question though, on your Userbars that you make, where do you get your backgrounds? I have no idea where to get some of those patterns.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…