• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah! I saw it! You don't want us talking about RNG, correct? Well, it doesn't have anything to do with breeding so i guess that makes sense.
    An author huh... sounds lovely. =] I've never read stories you've written (or anything other than the description of Krile) but if they sound realistic enough, then I'd like to read some myself. :D I also don't mind helping you out with editing. I'm not the best at writing (the last thing I've written was in 2009—they weren't even lengthy XD; ) There's also some thread in the Fan Fiction section that lets you get beta-readers if you want some more editing. I don't go there a lot but the members there are pretty skilled writers.
    Ah, okay then. I was never good at breeding Pokémon. If I wanted a new addition to the PokéDex, I just stick a Ditto and a Pokémon in the Daycare. I don't think about movesets or all that.

*looks around* What medicine? I don't know what the medicine is.
    oh, that one. When I visited it back then it is already banned by another mod.
    Ah ha ha, checking for clearance. I haven't really done that, but I've so far been in the clear with my stories. Care to share that medicine? I'm desperate for it.

Ah, so you're still a bit new. Not a problem, even if a lot of things about the Pokémon games will fly over your head. Thankfully, you have YouTube, TV Tropes, Google and Bulbapedia (of course) for that so you can catch up when you start getting confused about some talk over the games. Then again, you may have gotten lucky enough to find some of the older games and played them yourself.

You can say nostalgia plays a lot when it comes to the Pokémon games, so at times, it gets much harder to explain the older games to a new player when they haven't been exposed to it and know of all the surprises.
    College. I wish I could work but eh it's hard to do both unless I have small classes. This year my schedule's a bit bizarre but we can finally have Internet on mobile devices! So I'll probably lurk around here during my breaks. XD; The semester just started so it's been crazy looking for materials and running to our school's bookstore for them only to be told, "they won't be here until Arceus knows when." I'd buy them online but they're laboratory kits so it's best to buy them in the school so I don't end up buying the wrong equipment like last time. :X Freshman problems back then, tsk tsk.

What about your occupation? O:
    Temporary. I have to be at someone else's home in 2 or more hours. Sorry to hear your best friends aren't online. I know the feeling. D: Doesn't help our timezones are different so when they're online and stuff, I'm usually sleeping. (and add school to the list of reasons)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…