• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah okay then. My parents think Rick Santorum (or heck, Herman Cain) would've been a better candidate, but oh well. I don't know much about Ron Paul, though. *shrugs*

XD Well, Arceus just spread the message along, and that was the way he spoke. I had to look in the Bible to see how the Lord exactly commanded Adam and Eve to make my decision. Um... good question, I thought Legion explained it... unless I forgot about that. Well, guess it depended on the time being right. They had done a lot on the earth in terms of spiritual destruction, it's just that Legion decided to go ahead with what he wanted to do. Like I said, he's pretty much insane, especially by this point. (Or I'm the crazy one for going with the story's flow...)

Oh, you're a writer as well? I don't think I remember seeing a link in your sig...

Lol, alright then. I'll take your word for it XD. You follow the series possibly to a "T", so you know what you're talking about, and I'll believe you. I'm just finding it weird a sociopath of a rabbit became president. (But it's a parody like you said, I think there was probably a point to be made there.)
    Romney at least has more experience than Obama in politics, and being a successful business man, he has to know how economics work. I don't think we'll get out of this so-called recession we're in (I swear we're in a depression right now despite what the media says) with him, but I think we'll be a bit better off. All I'm hoping for is we repeal Obamacare, and that means we have to keep the House, and take the Senate, because heaven knows the Democrats aren't going to let it be repealed (though who knows, depending on who becomes President, there might be some heel turns when it comes to Obamacare).

D'awwww, thankies ^^. I didn't really expect a lot of references to be put in the story either first time I came up with the concept, it just turned out that way. And this is a different Legion, not the one from Mark. (And Legion's crazy, so whatever he says may or may not be true, but he's more likely to warp the truth than anything.)

I'm still a bit surprised at the personalities, really. There are times I'm writing and when I think back to it, I worry I botched something up along the way, especially when it comes to Mewtwo. I really shouldn't worry about it anymore since everything's been positive so far, but with the long gaps in between updates (*stabs college*), that tends to be the big concern that crosses my mind. But I'll take to heart about what you said ^^.

xD But a president who doesn't do anything is just a sitting duck, and rather dangerous. From what little I have seen of Max, I would be more worried if he gave the a-okay to bomb stuff, he looks to me like the person who would do it, lol.
    Lol, so Max, being a sociopath, is a much better president than Obama is XD. That's awesome.

Oh, I'm angry too, so don't apologize about it. While I do feel like America (or at least our Constitution) will be saved no matter what happens, I really don't want Obama and his cronies for the next four years. I may have been sixteen in 2008, but I've seen s*** go down really quickly. And then the fiasco during the second year with him and the czars pushing through policy after policy quickly as possible made things even worse before these last couple of years. It slowed down once the Republicans got the majority in the House, but oh, it was so noticeable that time. It was awful. Even then, things got even worse.

So yeah. Get it alllll off your chest.
    Nope. Many people here can tell you the gist of it better than I can, since I only ever catch the tailwind of it at times.

Hmm. Interesting. I think I only heard of them through the AGENCY webcomic (by JediAnnSolo, look it up if you haven't, it's amazing), but even then, that wasn't enough to get me interested in learning more about them. But that does sound very neat, showing the dark side of a corrupt government. Guess they had to hide it under some symbolism, huh?
    I have been very busy running my own pok'emon forum but I may just join if I have the time also I know about the PO server and I plan on visiting it soon. Btw did you know I have a fiancee now?
    I'm only familiar of them through their names and that it was a mystery game. Never played it, nor seen it in play.

I join very few websites to begin with. I try to join other websites, but I would quickly grow bored of them. I'm not entirely sure why. I've seen banners of the forums around, I just never felt intrigued or interested in checking it out. I'll take your word for it, though.

To be honest, the Serebii forums was actually a really good forums to be on back in the day. I don't know what happened as I went AWOL for about a year, so when I came back, it's like everything changed, and Miscellaneous got dumber. It could explain why very few veterans are on the site these days, next to life taking over of course, but the new folks just haven't been as great as the original members.

(Well... maybe not really "original". Serebii had actually crashed in 2004 and lost everything, so that's why the earliest join date is 2004. Had to start from scratch. And the forums used to lag. Every now and then, you'll see talk of the ol' forum lag. Yup.)
    Pretty much the same things I do (except for EGC) xD. I just wander aimlessly, though. Tends to end up in TV Tropes, though.

Ah, okay. I thought the avatar was familiar X3.
    Oh noes, a stranger found me!

XD

Hallo there, stranger. How are you? I'm doing fine myself.
    i'm from mountain time zone, its a couple states away from texas. aand currently in asia,and i'm staying there for 7 mor months. 5 months already. so i hav no clue what our time zone is called. its 13 hours in the future from mountain time. dad's work sent us here, and he wants me to learn this language. half my cousins and relatives are asian. i'm not asian at all. does texas have mountain time? this trade could be tricky
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…