• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, I figured it's something you would definitely want to correct so you could get the Pokemon you want. I'll VM you when I start them and again when they're finished.
    Hopefully I can start tomorrow afternoon if my other RNGs don't give me any trouble. If not then it may not be until Friday because my birthday is Wednesday and I have a television screening to go to on Thursday. I'll keep you posted though ^_^
    Hey, you gave me 2 RNG requests yesterday. I was looking through all my requests right now to mark them down so I wouldn't forget and there's some weird things on yours that I assume were accidental mistakes.
    The first was for a Minun? But you asked for ability Justified, and egg moves that Minun doesn't have. From the info you gave me I'm thinking you meant a Riolu instead of Minun?
    The second one I just noticed that you forgot to put the Pokemon you wanted. I'm thinking it was either Slowpoke or Solosis though, from the rest of the info.
    Can you take a look at your post and let me know any detail corrections that need to be made? I hope to start it tomorrow afternoon, so I want to be sure I've got everything down correctly :)
    Hey man my shop is holding up fine thanks, I am getting ridiculous amounts of banner requests which take a long time to do so I have to keep closing the shop! Suppose that's kind of a good thing though. You?
    oh it means if the person has ever been on the GTS, and if that ID has been blacklisted for hacks on pokecheck. 15, and i knew what that meant when i first saw it :)
    and my comp is laggin on Pms for some reason, so im just gonna post it here:
    kinda alot of work, putting it on every single trade. maybe theres a Hack blacklist for pokemon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…