• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well its not easy and i men that i hoked them with stuff in my room lamps and most of the ideas came from a book but i inhansed them and wats theologon brain
    Hi KHE as for wat you asked i made alot of stuf simple lie detector , sound activeting lamps....etc.it alot of stuf som time i mix chimacils and stuf but in a wile alot of things com easaly.
    I didn't know ninetales could learn solarbeam, sounds useful :D Its not my favourite fire type but i was gonna use one to throw people off who switch in with a type strong against fire, all of which are weak to grass types well apart from exceptions like gyarados and kingdra. I hear good things from infernape but to be honest I like Blaziken a whole lot more but its stats are much weaker, any pointers on how to make a Blaziken a good competetive battler?
    i have heard that chatot was a hidden gem in competetive battles but what i really want to look into is energy ball vulpix, do you think its worth me breeding some?
    hmmm most non evo pokemon are a bit rubbish, take luvdisc for example, i can't stand the thing, but lapras on the other hand is one of my favourite pokemon. I really like how stantler looks but it need a lot of work doing to it and maybe an ice or psychic evolution to make me actually use it as, favourite or not, its stats seem a bit poor
    yeah i EV if i can, thats mainly why i wouldnt use my yanmega as i knew nothing of EV training and natures when i leveled it up loads, thanks for the offer but i have evolved my dusclops already :D I do tend to pick my favourites but i like pretty much every pokemon apart from most of the mouse ones like plusle and minun, and im not too keen on legendaries either
    my time zone is +3 GMT but these three weeks aynt the best i have exams and im kinda full so wen im redy ill tell u k
    ah great news :D i do plan to get my teams to lvl 100 but as soon as i get 6 at lvl 50 i'll be ready for matches i hope X3 ive got 3 so far lol
    lols sorry if it was a bit gisted XD i meant when you get on the wi fi and choose battle, does it do it like in the battle tower and lower the pokemons level to level 50 if theyre higher or equal to that or does it just leave them as they are so lvl 100 is pretty much the only way to get a fair match kind of thing?
    ooo good luck, sorry if im too late XD i meant to ask, can you do competetive battling at lvl 50? Tto get a good variety of pokemon to battle with on my time schedule, raising them to at least lvl 50 would be much easier on me and als omeans i wont have to train my gliscor and mamoswine any hight X3
    sure i accept 3 pokes right wat time you availabile?and if you dont see me then im studying for my exams ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…