• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I've just seen people ask about that combination almost as often as the Dark Pulse + Earth Power Hydreigon, and the answer was always you can only have two of the three moves together. But now Ferrothorn can learn Stealth Rock by move tutor in BW2, so all three moves can be used together.
    Nope, prior to BW2, Ferro could only have two of the three moves at one time. Spikes + Leech Seed from Roselia or Cacturn, Spikes + Stealth Rock from Crustle, and Stealth Rock + Leech Seed from Torterra.
    Yeah, and I think BW2 also make it possible for Ferrothorn to have Spikes, Leech Seed, and Stealth Rock on the same moveset, as it was another combination people were always asking about.
    Yeah, it's since BW2 hasn't been released here yet. I like the Jap one I got though. Those two moves are a potent combo :D
    Sorry for the lurking. But to answer your guys' question you can't breed those two egg moves together. You can only have that combo as a result of the move tutors in BW2. I happen to have an FT one, if either of you are looking for one btw.
    I'm guessing it may be because Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, and Earth Power give Hydreigon perfect type coverage, while Dark Pulse is wanted for the additional STAB.
    Only the male can pass on egg moves, so you need a male with both move on the same moveset. And I'm not entirely sure what is so special about the combination, but I've see quite a few people ask about how to get those two moves together on a Hydreigon.
    Either one of those moves can be bred onto a Deino in BW, but Deino and its evolutions are the only parents that can, with the help of BW2, have both moves simultaneously have both moves to pass onto other Deino.
    What's rather funny though is that any movesets requiring BW2 are supposed to be banned, but there's no way they can prevent Dark Pulse + Earth Power Hydreigon from being used, since both moves exist as Hydreigon's egg moves, but require BW2 to legally have them together.
    Their hack checks are the same as on Random Matchup, so anything with illegal moves or abilities won't be usable, but something with an illegal move combination (i.e. Beat Up + Encore Whimsicott) can pass the hack check. Pokémon with an illegal shiny status (shiny DW Blaziken) will also pass the hack check.
    I'll just be using the same team I did in VGC 2012, since the rules are exactly the same. The team consists of Sableye (shiny), Reuniclus (shiny), Heatran, Gastrodon, Amoongus, and Porygon2.
    Naw, Prankster Kitty is for single battles, while these competitions are played in doubles format. And this competition bans anything that requires BW2 to obtain, so I can't use Prankster Kitty anyway.
    I enjoy playing in these things, even though I've never ranked in the top 100. I'm just hoping, again, that they will do an international version of the Japanese All Star Cup.
    The international competition is using the same rules as the 2012 VGCs. Japan is having one though, where you can use every Pokémon in the BW2 Unova Pokédex, including event only legendaries. I'm hoping they will do an international version of that competition after BW2 release internationally.
    Ugh, why does PGL have to be so slow right now. I only just realized today there is a new wi-fi competition, and I want to make sure I'm a part of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…