• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GoldenHouou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think Sequel has dropped out of Armored Core...I'm not sure. He hasn't really given me a definite answer for that yet. So we're just waiting on you, it would seem...and in Planeswalkers too.
    The good thing is, your not holding anyone up, so there's no rush. lD (At least, not in this RP anyway.)

I usually type these SU's from a Wii, so I often can't C+P reused characters anyway. I end up writing a lot of the same things I did in the previous one...

Edit: Mine's done! It could be one of the longest SU's I've ever written. lD
    So the decks I was working on for everyone's characters (decks, not cards) led me to make Rckaird's deck Blue, White, AND Green, if only to fill up the spots for an Exalted mechanic.

Exalted works like this: "Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, that creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn." That's for EACH instance/mention of Exalted on your side. So if you have three creatures out, and two have exalted, the one creature that attacks will get +2/+2 (+1/+1 for each time exalted is mentioned). It's supposed to simulate your side sending out a "champion" to do battle. It's a card mechanic associated with Bant, where Rckaird kinda got his start, so I thought it would be appropriate.
    Your missing out on all Persona: FP discussions in the DT. D8 We just had a shipping talk.

So, which one of us is going to get their Echo of Time Sign Up in first? Considering the trend, it'll likely be me, but you might surprise me. After all, you just have to C+P and make some changes to history. I have to make changes to the whole SU.
    Eh, any award! XD It's classic and hilarious to see something like that. XD

Alistair as Yuu? XD Sounds good! XD And yes, maybe Matt should be Minato...it all matches up. >.> Those two...I was wondering the same thing too. >.< Aura's been gone for two weeks...man, it may be difficult to keep them on. >.< Lemme add to the list. XD

Diego:
    Drake: Teddie
    Krystal:
    Lilly:
    Carina: Fem!Kanji
    Dani: Kanji
    Elly: Ken
    Matt: Minato
    Nick:
    Alyssa:
    Cesaire: Takaya
    Janna:
    Nodoka: Yukiko
    Ian: Shinjiro
    Alistair: Yuu
    Louise:
    Aika:
    Leo: Junpei

Yup, I think they should know each other, and Stella too. XD I would imagine that Carly has quite the reputation, so it's very plausible. XD BTW, Persona now has a shipping topic on the DT. XD
    I never said that I wasn't returning. I'm still... well, thinking. I have a really big writer's block right now, though, and I'm still trying to settle into the new school year and the increased workload, so yeah...

I am interested, it's just that you guys picked the worst possible time to start the sequel. =p
    Typo...DAMNIT!

Don't worry about it. I know a thing or two about getting laid up sick.
    I think this should be his Halloween costume too. XD It's just so...epic! XD I think he'll win the best-dressed award from Cesaire. XD

Yeah, Elly could be Ken. The Arcana even matches up. XD Cross-dressing versions can be used separately from regular versions too. XD That's the point of Carina as cross-dressing Kanji...it's just so perfect. XD One of them definitely has to be Alistair. XD Why don't we make a list and let's fill it and get ideas?

Diego:
    Drake: Teddie
    Krystal:
    Lilly:
    Carina: Fem!Kanji
    Dani: Kanji
    Elly: Ken
    Matt:
    Nick:
    Alyssa:
    Cesaire: Takaya
    Janna:
    Nodoka: Yukiko
    Ian: Shinjiro
    Louise:
    Aika:
    Leo: Junpei

Why don't you have Michel go to the same school as a freshman or something? XD I still find it hilarious that I made Carly fail a hygiene test. XD
    You suspected me as the Murderer? XD Man, I totally did not see that coming! XD Your logic sounds...pretty cool though! XD It's quite like the Selena-Mia dynamic. XD

And, since I couldn't help it...here's Nun!Ian!:
    Yours too. BD

So, now that I've turned in the Murderer, The game's pretty much over, and I assume I'm safe to talk about it... So, were you right?
    OMG! IHATE THIS BIT*H

(Melhor = Best in "Brasilianish")
    You remembered me how much I hate it XD This is an ironic image my friends made xD
    YEH, everybody hates Ponyta

SHALL GH SUMMON TEH LEGOBOT MEGAZORD TO CONQUER THE WORLD
    This is super nice! :D I never programmed such things u.u only computerized things, which I work for now 8) It's been two years now. Programming websites and thingies!

Grrreat! Make Ho-oh win themall! WAIT Y-you MADE?! People should vote for it NO MATTER WHAT! No influences u.u SPPf is SO much different now u.u in my time people had commom sense...
    OH and my favorite Pokémon is not Jolteon anymore. A much cooler, smarter, roguish Pokémon appeared and I LUV it. GUESS. NOW. One clue: It's Dark. And Fighting. You shall never guess!

Like I said, I disappeared from here, but I've never stopped playing Poké =p
    Anyways again, JAPAN! OMG I love there! A friend of mine went there last year (near or during x-mas) he made a video and it was SO FUNNY! xD I REALLY want to go there now *0*

Talking about that, I miss those Owly memes that were in the internet when I visited here... now we have troll faces and forever alones everywhere u.u /random
    HOW DARE YOU WRITE PIZZA WITH NO CAPITAL "P" >(((((
    Idk how even I'll keep on answering you xD
    Fire type? I guess it was charizard xD and my turtle didn't have a name '.' .... Did it? XD
    You love ditto girl!!! I know that!!! You love them burning at the deepest level from hell after they are stabbed by an incredible amount of sharpened glass on their mouths. Yeh, I know you love them <3

Hotmail is crap xD they blocked my account and the activation code they only send to my hotmail account xD epic fail
    I'm answering everything twisted with no order... Your problem,, you will read it u.u
    And I'm writing this on a cellphone xD so I have no idea it would be that hard xD
    Anyways, I have no idea where that girl comes from xD.......... Eh..... it was that one cold country. YES EXACTLY THIS ONE!!! GIT IT RIGHT, YEH I'M THE BEST (YEH MEH)
    Flying that I disliked? XD easy, most from 1st gen, especially the pidge-line u.u

Aaaanyways, my gmail remains the SAME just replace hot with g.. LETS SEE IF YOU ARE REALLY YOU THEN!!!

And I've been fine ^^ trying to conquer the world and stuff... Without your help of COARSE >)
    Jk, working and I finished college '.' have my plans, but laziness always, I mean ALWAYS speaks louder D=
    Tell meh!!! What about you!? =D
    lol, yes! xD

Of course he'll get kidnapped again, that was fun! (For me. xD) But if she grabs his sleeve with so much force, she wasn't sure how the shirt stayed on (Don't remember the exact quote, I just woke up) again, it will not stay on. :3

That was why I left. Another fight broke out while I was trying to create some interaction! Srsly. D8
    Yup, now Nun-Ian has to happen. XD That video proves it. XD Everyone has to pressure Ian. XD

Chie isn't exactly flirty though, and her beating-up tendencies kinda makes her similar to Dani, but then Kanji may be better because Kanji is...yeah. XD Chie is one of my favorites though. XD Too bad there are no flirty and speak-your-mind female characters. >.> Nick would probably be Yosuke because Nick is more perverted. XD (I like the number of possible perverts we have in the RP: Leo, Nick, Janna and possibly Cesaire. Usually, RPs have one pervert at most. >.<) I still stand with Marilyn Monroe-Kanji for Carina though, it's strangely appropriate. XD Maybe Lilly for Fuuka? XD
    Here's a vid of it. XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q7dmPnwXfw

Yeah, I think Ian would be Shinjiro! XD Do you mean Takaya for Cesaire? I checked him out and...yeah, actually! XD I read over and saw that Leo could probably qualify for Junpei rather than Yosuke, and Yosuke is more...Diego or Nick? They're the ones more likely to be the butt of jokes compared to Janna and Leo. XD Nodoka can definitely be Yukiko. XD Janna...Koromaru...she's now the difficult one to place. I'll be OK even with an annoying female character. XD I don't see her as Fuuka though...Janna doesn't dress old-fashioned. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…