• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...why doesn't Smogon have Curseon as set? Seriously, the set they say use can't sweep, unlike curseon.
    Also, hi there. I brought that up because guess who has a Green(Blue) based team?( Due to Rping him in a group)
    How are things?
    Completely forgot about Rain Dance. Yeah, that, coupled with their defensive typing, makes for a perfect typing.

Well that's good that they help and that you get to go there. I know Boston is known for having some good colleges, especially Harvard. My friend was telling me about a college here that does movie directing, writing for videogames, ect. and if possible I would like to get in for writing for videogames. As much as I would enjoy pursuing my novelist career, I need some help and practice and it's also impractical, but at least writing for video games is practical. I don't know their demand, but yeah. Pursuing a career in two of my passions would be awesome.

True, I didn't think of it. I'm just curious as to why it's a sudden crack down on us and the teachers. To be honest, though, I'm more upset about the teachers losing freedom than us. We're students, we were never aloud to wear hats or use phones and stuff, they're just being more strict about it; the teachers are the one truly losing their freedom of authority in their own classroom.
    I always found flying the easiest, but now that I think of it, Water is too. I just found that Gliscor, Thunderus/Zapdos, Salamence, Gyrados, Honchkrow, and Aerodactyl come quickly and do well.

Lol, I never heard of it. x)

It could definitely be much worse, the reason why it seems so bad to all of us is because compared to what we had just a few months ago it's terrible. Before it was very laid back, and although you were learning you were still having fun (well as much as you could have in school) and I guess it's just... weird. The government is just coming down really hard all of a sudden on schooling around here. I have no idea if it's like this in the whole country all of a sudden too, though.
    I see. I've done like three flying mono-types, and I'm actually going to be working on one once I finish my new team (I have it 100% planned out, I just have to breed and all of that). Mono-types are fun depending on the type, but they always have those glaring weaknesses.

Well that's good, what college are you going to?

I'm hating my school right now. Freshman and Sophmore year were okay I guess, but the school was really laid back, or at least it gave that atmosphere. Most of the teachers are friendly, hell, even the dean and the principal were friendly provided you obeyed the rules. This year the state is being really dumb and teachers have like no power in their own classroom anymore, and the administration is like, not even able to be friendly anymore. I don't know why, but this school just woke up one day and changed all of the "fun" rules which was just giving us and the teachers freedom (teachers decided whether or not you could use your electronics and stuff in their class, eg after the lesson is over or something, you can eat in class, ect.).
    No, it's Competitive, it's just with my buddies who don't go by tiers they just EV train and breed and such. I'm trying to get them into tiers, because there's some good Pokemon that are banned by the simple legendary clause. Hopefully I can get them to get over it by the time White 2 comes out so I can use my new Tornadus. >:D

But rather than just me bothering you for Pokemon help, how are you doing?
    Hey, I was just finishing up my mono-type team and I am unfortunately not able to get Blaziken so I went with an Infernape for a lead. I went with a generic lead set, but what do you think is preferred, Life Orb or Focus Sash? Infernape causes allot of leads to just switch out, giving him the free SR, but at the same time if they decide to stay in, I can still guarantee the Stealth Rock. If they switch, however, I can take down or at least attempt to take down a couple of Pokemon with the Life Orb boost.

Infernape @ Focus Sash/Life Orb
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Naive
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 SpA/252 Spe
    -Close Combat
    -Overheat
    -Stealth Rock
    -U-Turn
    Haha, thanks. Do you expect a review, or just showing me?

Also ILPy might be interested in that as well :p
    XD

Mhm. It's gonna be epic. I hope the reason we haven't seen him fighting all this while would be because Kubo is building up to that. He could pull another Yammy but this being the last arc and all I think he's been changing a few stuff on how he writes his story.
    Cool.

Ah. There still is much explaining to be done though. I mean, all we've seen this chapter is dialogless flashbacks and one last panel with one dialog bubble. Granted, the flashbacks center around Obito but idk, it could be a connecting chapter to some random other plot twists. :p
    Oh me :p

Yeah. Or so from what I gathered by reading the last few pages from the thread. But yeah, lots of things doesn't make sense. I can't name them all since I'm less familiar with the Naruto plot sooooo.
    What, the villain being Zeruda?

OhwaitKishimoto. You mean Obitobi? Hahaha. What do you mean nobody? I believe almost everyone on the manga thread have been speculating Obito.
    Indeed.

Sounds like a good semester!

Wow, that's wicked intense dude.

Not sure, we usually text pretty regularly, but I've been so busy I haven't talked to him in like a month ):

I'm sure he's fine, he probably would've texted/skyped me if something was wrong... I hope lol
    I was gonn ask about modifying some of it for bannertext. Admittedly, I'm not entirely sure how I'd credit it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…