• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh, good to see that your still alive! Sorry for the late response, i dont come on here very much, but im all good, school started up again, and being a freshman sucks. thats pretty much all ive got for now. The summer was great, nothing but laxxing, though.
    Things are fine, boring for the most part...
    School started (yeeeyyyyyy, jk)
    It's been almost a year since I picked up my DS or a Pokemon game xD
    I'm still drawing, not to much ATM imagination is dry heheh
    I suppose... If you want yourself to sound older. :p

Haha mobile guy.... Nope nothing. I was hopin for something myself. But I don't think anything will happen its been....7 and a half months already.. I don't see any reason to "hope" for something that's not there. He stares at me sometimes but now that's just about it. He doesn't even ask for my phone anymore. Except I always tell him my password when he does. (I can't believe he doesn't know that each password usually has somethin to do with him. >_< Gahhh.
    Yeah the same guy as before.
    Aw I was hoping it would mean something. :( actually I don't know. And idk how to ask him. I've been dying to. But I'll just see. Hopefully time will surely tell.
    His eyes? Oh gosh... I have nixed them and idk how to explain it. But it's just this look I guessz is how I can sum it up, at best.

Ah I see.

Haha, no problem. You welcome. It's not hard telling the truth. (well sometimes)
    None at all. Actually that one guy I told you about... The one I did like or do like (idk how I really feel about him atm) I don't have any classes with. But I always see him around. And when he sees me... He'll like poke me in the stomach or give me a hug when the bell rings and it's time to go to class. Which frankly is confusing me do much. Cause I'm sure people have noticed and they are wondering about it. But trust I really don't know what up his little gestures.

None of your business...? (it's ok you don't have to tell me)
    Yeah she was very pretty, but you're also a handsome guy. Who was really in love with her. She'll come back. How long we'e you two together?
    Nope absolutely not. Which is really sad. D: lol. I was hoping for a new guy to move here but no, not even that has happened. Woe is me.

I understand. She's probably going to regret letting you go after she realizes what a mistake des made.
    Yeah.
    Yup. Cursed school. Xp
    Idk what you mean by that. But I'm with different people in different classes now although some are still the same as last year.

Oh my. What happened? (if i may know) I never would have expected for you to break up. O gosh. I'm sorry. But eah only time can heal it.
    Hi there. Mmm, I'm doing ok I guess. Busy with school work so yeah life isn't so fun right now. But that's ok. And what about you?
    Oh and btw, if you are still intrestesed in watching 012 battles, there is a tournament named summer wars that ill be joining too :D just search Summer Wars Dissidia on YT and you should def. Find it. Wish me luck bro :D
    Yay Pizza driver :D Pizza Driving is fun :D Dominos?

And I feel sorry for you man, You cannot survive without a good beach :< Pool is a good replacement but for a little while :<

And I know your feeling about PO :3

AND YESZ OMG FLAAAAATTTTZZZZ :D
    Ah I see. Well then that must be hard. But (this will be quite cheesy) you love will find someway for the two of you to be together.

No a month and a half flies really quick. No I haven't really done anything and with 2 weeks left I don't know what I should do...:p
    Hi Azu!
    Aww how sweet. When will you see each other again? :)

Everything here is alright I guess. I only have 14 days left of summer. Man how time flies by.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…