• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, did you get my message about the Shiny Ditto details? It seems this tablet has problems sending PM's as well.. ^^"
    Yeah, thats why I gave you a choice at least. I knew that it would be pretty much between the hp or speed. and seeing how its a deffensive poke youll probablly want the Hp one. And Ill be happy to take the first one. Also this was accutally a pretty easy chain. Average length and everything. The bulbasuar i made took like seven different pokes, including Iv breeding. Also how do you order your IVs? Mine go HP/Att/Def/SpA/SpD/Spd. unless you were just talking about the second beldum. EDIT: yes they are both males. I only trade eggmove pokes if theyre male
    Awesome. Yeah to get it I had to breed a piggey with a hoothoot to get whirlwind onto it, then level up hoothoot to learn skyattack. then breed that with a fearow to get drillpeck. then passed the moves onto the skarmory, after teaching the fearow roost. Also which IV one do you want?
    Would you trade a beldum for a skarmory. Its impish natured, Lv1, knows DrillPeck/SkyAttack/Whirlwind/Roost, with 31 IVs in Def/Spd/SpA. I do have one with HP/Def but thats the only flawless stats it has.
    Sure! But don't worry about I'll contact you as soon as I get back at the activities. =D
    Sure! But I need to advice you that I will travel in the next week (next monday) and I won't be avaliable to trades until 17.IX.2012 (one week offline).
    Thanks dude! Have fun with Cresselia and it's clone. =P If you ever get another pokemon with similar IVs, I still can trade my Cyndaquil. =D
    Yes I know, but still, it sucks to put THIS ribbon in the pokemon just because you cloned, and... oh man! I just forgot, the cloner account is this one: 0132 8907 0777
    The other one I'm using to store my pokemons with nice IVs. Use the new FC to do this job.

Just to make it clear, you will bring the beldum and Cresselia. Cresselia is for clone one copy, right?
    Wait! When you clone with pokechecker you pokemon recieve a ribbon that lock the pokemon for trades?

This sucks! I can clone your Cresselia. I just can't send you more than 3 Cresselias because of my limited space of my flashcard.
    Thanks dude! Use this FC: 1206 6420 6149
    Trainer: Fabio

Uh... Which one FC of your sign should I use?
    Inbox full so I have to VM

Sorry, you sent your messages in the middle of the night/when I am at school from where I am. So I couldn't reply. When can you next trade? (eevee)
    I'd definitely like a copy of that ditto. I'm pretty sure I can get you Drain Punch. I'll see what else I can pull up :)
    Hey! Your Pm box is full so I'll offer in your VM.

Would you trade your Beldum for this Cyndaquil?
    Characteristics
    Male, Jolly, IVs: X/X/31/31/31/31; Lv:12 - Up levels by Daycare
    Let me know if you want to trade it. =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…