• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xD my bad. I meant it bugged me not to know the meaning. But then yesterday eve I figured something: "Where fires die" is the place (in this context most prolly America) where the enlightened people are locked up or something like that. The other half I'm entirely sure of: "But light, still shines for us to see" => There still is hope for a bright future :3 You agree?
    just saw your sig "where fires die, but light still shines for us to see", and I've been wondering for a long time already, what place is that. Do you know?
    hi... i am desperate because there is a battle comp on friday and i need a team and my old RNG person quit on me so i am asking random people... if you, or you know anyone who can RNG. pokemon, thanks...
    Water is best because it gets access to a great move in Rain Dance. Nothing else comes close to the utility of that move on a monotype team.

Haha, no wonder. It's small, but it's one of the best colleges in the nation for students with ADHD and other "learning disabilities". I only really have the former, though I suck at managing my time, which they also help with.

Definitely not. Ohio schools are still mostly the same. Schooling is the State Government's perogative, not the National Government.
    Yeah. Mono-water is the easiest, but even then, glaring weaknesses suck.

Notre Dame College in Ohio. Not the big famous one, lol.

Meh. That's slightly sucky, but it honestly could be a lot worse.
    Haha, sounds good. I never really did competitive monotype; did a really good Water-mono team once last gen, but not against since then.

I'm ok, I guess. Back at college again, so bleah, but yeah. At least I'm at a better school now.
    Not really. The request will never touch the waiting list anyways, so why should it need to be affiliated with it?
    Hm...
    1) I probably could. But I guess it depends. And something like that would never make it through the shop, as it isn't even normally requestable. So it'll need to be done through PM's.
    2) As long as credit is given, I don't care how you do it.
    Good, been away for a while, but good. You?

Sounds cool, I would offer help but my activity is erratic ATM, but if you PM me I get them through email.
    Ooh, Hellsing. Nice.

Hmm... it's an interesting idea, but I don't think that doing it thank way is very... effective? It seems like a good idea, but then, you're writing based on one single thing to improve on. It's not going to recieve critique because nobody will want to read it.

Haha, go for it.

Should be:

Scrafty @ Leftovers
    Nature: Careful
    EVs: 252 Hp / 8 Atk / 248 SpD
    Ability: Shed Skin
    - Drain Punch
    - Crunch
    - Bulk Up
    - Rest

Hmm... sounds pretty good. We'll go over the rest tomorrow, I've got to go to bed.
    Cherish the time you got left in High School. College makes you miss it. Which anime? Hm... maybe you should look at TV Troples too.

Uh... This explains it a lot better than I could.

Yep yep. I put together a five-minute Rain Team with that thing as the centerpiece, and my rating skyrocketed on PS.

Sure. I recommend Scrafty. Bulk Up Scrafty is an absolute monster.
    Hey, it's this guy! You know, the one that never answers my messages on MSN... :(

It's been going good, I worked at camp this year, but I'm home now just relaxing really. How've you been bro?
    Holy ****, it lives. Lol, 'sup bro. I'm fine, writing is going better since I got into TVTropes and got some ideas. You?

Yeah. Try it with Drizzle Politoed. STAB Hurricane with 100% accuracy, a 30% Confusion chance, and all off that magnificent SpA. AND IT GETS REGENERATOR.
    IMO, Okami makes Mass Effect pale in comparison. It's seriously the best game ever, 9.5 or higher from most professional game rating services. Pity that it had pretty poor sales due to shoddy advertising, and that Capcom shut down Clover Studios. Then we might've had a great sequel instead of f*cking Okamiden (which is horrible and has an asspull plot).

Too many. I'm never graduating in four years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…