• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are welcome! I've really enjoyed my role in the debate as, basically, the one who asks the questions that the pro-gay advocates won't.

BTW, I wanted to PM you to ask a few questions (that wouldn't fit in a VM), but your inbox was full. I'd have to guess this happened because you were gone, although it might also have something to do with you being way more popular than me! In any case, please let me know when your inbox has space for me to message you. Thanks!
    ----------
    You're not watching the right TV shows.
    ----------
    What are the right tv shows?
    Thanks! I've always been intrigued by the way assumptions are piled on one another in gay rights debates. I strongly suspect someone will get mad at me for even suggesting that homosexuality could be a hormonally-influenced abnormality, but the data is right there. I wish I could find something to show that hormones or other factors could alter brain structure in adult organisms (as I've heard), but I don't have a source for that.
    Sounds like the RNG manipulation relies mostly on setting the DS's clock to a specific time and date. If I programmed the games I would make sure that if the clock has been changed in the last 24 hours, that it would change the seed for the RNG.
    That sounds like something from a tool-assisted speedrun where they manipulate luck to make sure the quick claw always activates to cancel out paralysis's speed loss which is there to activate guts, and you're unstoppable.
    I just wanted to quickly tell you how much I appreciate your recent source in the homosexuality debate. You're at the moment backing your argument with more heavyweight scholarly credibility than your current primary opponent is managing, and it gets me all excited and happy (I actually did read every word in that wall of text - I love this kind of stuff!). SunnyC did just bring up some very serious criticisms I would have voiced myself, and when I compose my next reply to TFP, I'll be replying to you too. Still, you have my utmost compliments. 8D
    Now whenever you type in lowercase, instead of envisioning you dishing out revenge against trolls, I imagine you holding your kid on your knee and it makes me smile.
    Mind you, I have received training to be able to kill people, so I find it laughable when someone make this kind of distinction. I shoot someone, they die slow and agonizing, I get a medal for it if my side wins! but if a baby with no nervous system is vacuumed out of the womb, and causes the unborn child a moment of pain... THAT is offensive? I don't like abortions for many reasons... That is NOT one of them. I know how it sounds, but It's how I feel about it.
    Could you show me this evidence that you're talking about that states that homosexuality is a choice? I'd be happy to read it; I just don't have the time to scour the thread for it. Thanks!
    I understand not having the time or the inclination to read an entire book, all I was saying is that they are the only source I can really go to without being disingenuous, and you clearly don't have the desire to read them.

It's a catch really. I'm sorry if I come across as being rudely accusatory.
    I guess. Like I just said in thread, I know that abortions kill babies. My disconnect is, It's not my baby. Once it's outside my sphere of protection, It's not my problem. I would be heartbroken if my daughter got pregnant and had an abortion, that would have been my grand child. BUt she's probably going to have her tubes tied or something cause she reaaalllly hates babies!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…