• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for teh bother...

I am asking people to join this site that is really big on community. It is a Pokemon site that rewards you with points for when you post and make threads, and it has a reputation system that gives you points when you get a like and when you give one. These points can be traded in to "buy" Pokemon that a Distributor can trade to you in game or through files... which is how people clone. Right now you can get a flawless Genesect, year of the Dragon shinies and the fossil event Pokemon!

If you don't know how to clone, spending some time there might make you an expert like it did me. Posting 5 times there will make you a member, posting 25 times will give you access to a contributions thread where you have access to a ton of Pokemon files that people have uploaded... usually events and rarish Pokemon. I personally posted Hoenn DW starters on there and I found all 9 Kyushu events shiny in there among other shiny an flawless Pokemon.

So sorry to bug you but I want to ask you to join the site and post at least 5 times (the minimum it takes to count you as a member). We are at 700 members and once we hit 800 everything in the shop will be half off.

http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index.php?app=referrals&reff=500

:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…