• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ebevan91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you want to do that trade now? I am available for the next ten minutes, but after that I have to head out for an hour. We can then either trade sometime after 10:00 p.m. EST, or at some point tomorrow; it's up to you.
    I'll be sure to do that. This is, of course, assuming that they get it fixed tomorrow... I'm hoping they will.
    Hello again! Just as a small update, apparently the wireless network is down across the entirety of our housing complex (meaning it is not just my DS). They will probably find out about it tomorrow, so I will likely be able to trade again once they have it fixed.
    Oh, okay. Do you want to temporarily postpone this trade, then, until the problem remedies itself, or I can figure out how to manually override it?
    Yeah, I really think they try to keep a little too close an eye on things sometimes. I live at school myself, so the only wireless network I can use is the one covering my building.

I am wondering if there was some kind of a security update that went into effect last night. I will have to give our tech people a call tomorrow and find out what's up.
    Are you in any sort of rush to get Pokerus? I would still be happy to trade with you when I can get back online again.
    Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, while I can pull an IP address, a Primary DNS, and a Secondary DNS from my computer, I do not have access to some of the other security settings on the router (such as the WEP key), because I am using an umbrella network covering my college dorm. Up till now, my DS has been perfectly happy with auto-obtaining everything it has needed to connect to wireless.

The odd thing is, I have not had a problem until now, and my laptop seems to be running off the same wireless network just fine. I also went and tried two other networks bordering mine, but the same exact thing happened. Somehow, I think my DS itself must be messed up.
    Yeah, 52001. It doesn't really tell me anything useful on Nintendo's website; what could have possibly changed with the wireless security settings from last night and this morning?
    We're unfortunately going to have to try again a different day. :( Even though my DS was connecting to my wireless network perfectly fine all throughout the day yesterday, it refuses to connect to it today. I even went and tried two other networks, but it won't hook up to anything. I really have no idea what the problem is.
    I'm going to try and use a different wireless network. However, I will not be near my computer while I do this, and will thus be unable to communicate via VMs. If you could, please go into the room and wait for about two or three minutes. If I do not appear after that, I am going to have to assume that something is up with my DS (meaning we will have to trade at a different time).
    I apologize, but my DS is not connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection, even though I have three bars. If you can hold on for a few more minutes, I'll try to figure out what's up.
    We can do it very soon, if you'd like. I just have to go infect something with Pokerus, and then I'll be ready. You can use the HeartGold friend code in my signature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…