• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend Clemont is catching the Grass-type starter, ignoring it because you don't wanna be wrong is ridiculous.
    Don't waste your time, reasonable members who don't bash each other/another character, who are comprehensible and not trying to stir up strife are a rarity on these parts. Thinking of shutting myself off from Serebii Anime Section and lowering my activity liked I did with Bulbagarden, since I almost never visit that place anymore.
    Same here, same here. I don't see a point in nitpicking at it, I enjoy it well enough just looking at it from the same point of view I looked at it as a child. I mean, I have things I disagree with but I still love it. ^_^
    True...and I don't think it'd be as bad if Riolu's and Snivy's genders were reserved. Just my opinion though...
    ----------
    Am I the only one not looking too much into this? A simple scene of Riolu holding Tsutarja, smirking, and firing a point-blank Force Palm causes uproars?

Like I said;- We've seen this kind of thing before in Pokémon battles and nobody got all bothered about it then. Also gender does not matter in battling.
    ----------
    /100 respect points for you dood. :) I think it's ridicilous myself, but eh, fandom will be fandom >.<
    Yeah. I'm not gonna pay much attention to the anime spoiler episode threads anymore, keeping up with those is a pain and it feels like I'm wasting my time reading them XD
    Yeah I remember that. Makes me wonder if in Pokemon World they are a little bit closer to humans than some other Pokemon out there.

Haha ok. ^^ That's fine. XD I imagine we'll talk again sometime. :)
    Yeah, but I don't get why they couldn't introduce them in a new way instead of scrapping them since it seems like that's what they're doing.
    Yeah it would. Obviously they care about their trainers a lot..even though all Pokemon do. Sometimes I think the Psychics might a bit *more* as I remember Gardevoir and Gallade saying how they'd protect their trainer with their life.

Yeah they should. I like episodes like that. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…