• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your request has been made please pick up your team pose at Flower Paradise Graphics...thanks for choosing my shop pm me if any changes...
    Your ruequest has been made please pickup your team pose at Flower Paradise Graphics please pm if you need anyother changes...thanks for choosing my shop :)
    Let's see if we can spot each other in the tournament! Fill this out and I'll put it up in the Autumn Friendly Thread!

Trainer Sprite: (Breeder, Scientist, Hiker, Roughneck, Preschooler, Youngster, Ace Trainer, or Ranger)
    OT: (Your in-game character's name)
    Message: (What is the message that you put into the bottom of your Trainer Card?)

Hopefully I can get some of you guys to fill it out! (Should have done this earlier. XD)
    your request has been made please pick up your image at flower paradise graphics...if you need any changes just let me kno through a pm :) thanks for choosing my artshop :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…