• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I saw your post! Unless you already found out through someone else or the web, Kyurem wasn't there because you have capture Reshiram/Zekrom first!
    It's a pretty good name. It's fun to say.

And thanks! IS are my initials but people would say that it's better pronounced with a Z instead of an S. So yea that's why I got it. I just added the "*'s" because you needed at least 4 characters. Your the first one to actually say you liked it. Thanks. :)
    I saw that you're changing your name to Moneyy. That's pretty badass. I would still be calling you that though. Lol.
    Maybe "shoot down" wasn't he best choice of words but there are others who disagree with you. If I couldn't read, would we be having this argument?
    And as I said before things like that are a pet peeve of mine. I would never try to berate any user, even if I disagree with them.

Now can we stop? Please?
    Maybe "shoot down" wasn't he best choice of words but there are others who disagree with you. If I couldn't read, would we be having this argument?
    And as I said before things like that are a pet peeve of mine. I would never try to berate any user, even if I disagree with them.

Now can we stop? Please?
    Not always, no. And I'm not exactly disagreeing with you. I'm saying that I think your post was unnessesary. You decided to escalate it into an argument.

And I'm not sure why you think I'm still mad about the other thread, better yet I don't know why you think I was ever mad at all. Clearly I don't think the post was perfectly fine, or I wouldn't have said anything about it. And if you look at the thread nobody commented on that exact post but another user did shoot down your argument. Even if I was ever / am still mad, which I'm not, it would have nothing to do with what I said. When I see a post or thread that I find pointless and uncontributing, it really irks me, so I decide to say something about it.

Now can we please stop this arguing? It's not going anywhere, and really there's no need for it. Let's just agree to disagree, hm?
    So, you think I'm mad about you telling me that I was mini modding.........? Wow. You can't be serious. We already finished that argument. And you think that would make me call you out in some random thread? Obviously you're the one who needs to let it go, because you still think I'm clinging to some meaningless insult. You showed me a mistake, and that's fine. But I really could care less. I recognize that this forum is here for socialization.

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion. I'm disagreeing with your post. Saying "not really" in reply to somebody's thoughts is futile. What are you achieving? The kid likes some stupid song on YouTube. That's nice. Some other kid decides to irrationally argue about it. That's stupid.
    I fail to realize the purpose of this message.

While I realize I slipped, I was trying to be helpful to the forums. I was already told by a moderator that I should have only reported it, instead of replying and reporting it. His breaking of the rules was a bit more serious than mine given the situation and as I already said I have learned from my mistakes.

I don't want to start a flame war or something with you. I realize my mistake and it won't happen again. Nothing more, nothing less.
    It's on PSN which is why you got it, right?

I was wondering because I have Counter Strike: Source and I wanted to know how they stack up. CSS is computer-only, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…