• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are you at any point going to continue wrting on FF.net? if not.....are you going to keep going on here with your battle frontier story? Really miss the crazy antics of your stories :(
    dude, i used to read you fics all the time when i was younger ;u; i loved your hoennshipping stories >.<
    you have a pretty username btw :3
    I'm not even popular. However, I left that message in like Februrary and it's still on the front of your page!
    Hello again. Just wanted to drop by and congratulate you personally for the awards you received - and were nominated for - this year. You totally deserve them. 8D

Also, how are you doing on this fine month of April?
    I'd just point out that the link in my name leads to a fan-fic and not my profile. Also would like to correct spelling on my name.
    Although, I guess I should take mine off since I haven't really written a fan-fic for so many years (5 years to be exact.)

I noticed the editing, but no change to my profile name spelling and link correction. I did not write The Battle Frontier: A Brendan and May Adventure cause that's what the current link is. Going to repost mine (with corrections on age and stuff.
    I'm good. I recently put up a new chapter of Revenant, but I'm trying to work on other stories as well (namely my FFN fics; I haven't been updating them like I should).

Ooh, busy is good. It's better than bored. ^_^ Has anything memorable happened?
    I just noticed that you nominated Revenant for two categories. I wasn't expecting that when I peeked at the thread; there's quite a few other great horror stories out there (such as the other horror story that was nominated, Wendigo. That had a pretty scary ambiguous ending, in my opinion, and it deserved its nominations. There's another horror fic by Ocean Soul that's really frightening, albeit gory. I'm forgetting the name of the fic, though).

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you.
    You deserve e-babies just for the line about how I'm an airport, a bicycle center, and a bar and grill. So therefore:

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…