• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a DS Lite and I would love to battle over Black Version. But recently, I lost my DS. Last time I had it I was on the bus. :( I'll try my hardest to find it, Though!
    On Pokemon Black and White? Or Black 2 and White 2? Soulsiver and Heartgold? Oh, And which kind of DS system do you have?
    I can't get it for you right now, I'm doing a Report on Deep Sea Life, And I am sneaking to be on my computer right now. So, I'll give it to you ASAP.
    Oh, That would be nice! My Wi-Fi is stupid sometimes, And it won't let me connect using my DS Lite, But I'll try! What's your Friend Code? :D
    Unfortunately, the lack of a team that can battle on my part means n battle for either of us.
    Terribly sorry.
    Uh, sorry, I don't really play Pokemon, and the only games I ever play online are Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
    Without a speedy revenge killer, those two are tough to beat, I'll admit.

You have a lot of great shinies, though. Is the name Ishtar a reference to Fire Emblem 4, by any chance?
    It's only been a few months for me. GG, though. That Jumpluff, argh! I can't counter sleep without bait, as you can see.

Ok, sure.
    Okay, I'll wait then. I'll say, I like the variety in your team, though. Is your Scizor RNG'ed, by any chance? Not that I find a problem with it or anything.
    Yeah, I noticed. I wasn't sure if that was on purpose or not. Do you want a rematch afterwards?
    It's been a long time since I last battled, now that I think...anyway, I'll be right there.
    Hm, so OU battle, then? I suppose I can battle then. Just give me some time to get ready. My FC is in my sig if you need it.
    Well, it depends. I battle competitively, so keep that in mind. Do you have any rules you'd like to play by?
    i wana battle u on wifi pokemon hg my registration codes is 3525 7832 2869 if u are interested contact me on facebook my fb name is kylron d worl dan or u can contact me on my email at kylron111@hotmail.com
    hit me up for some more battles sometime, i got better :D i hope you did too cause if not, youre in for it!
    hey man your a pretty good battler, and I was wondering if you were interested in joining a 4th gen clan. It isn't made yet but once we do I wanted to know if you want to be apart of it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…