• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• awww thanx brawl:S i haven't been on lately because i lost my 3ds and my main pkmn games -.-` no worries, its somewhere in my room....i think :/ how have u been my friend? its great to hear from you :$ ^^
    Hai Brawl (and also Kevin)- my Keldeo is Flawless, Quirky (Alert to sounds), HP Dark 70. Is there a chance I could have the Relaxed 10JAHRE Ho-Oh in Kevin's shop? Lol, random, yes.
    So, just so you (and Kevin) know, I finally RNG'd the Keldeo and Em is doing hers soon. I went with this: Mild, 31/31/30/31/30/31, HP Ghost 70.
    Hey bro is that stupid moronic immature black list essay finished now? I'm asking because when you guys were quoting each other you all pretty much looked like essays
    Haha, awesome. Gotta get your Rayquaza, huh? :p We have a bunch of gen 3 games but no time to touch them since they've been almost entirely played through and we'd need to reset them to SR or (the thought scares me) RNG them... not that I could figure that one out anytime soon lawl. I will let you know what I come up with when I find one I like and get it. :)
    Searching for my Keldeo seed possibilities, definitely going for mild or hasty... now... what would be the most interesting hidden powers to aim for? :)
    I shouldn't complain a whole lot, but it's been and continues to be rough for us right now. We've only found some meager work (granted, the place I am at is interesting, it's just that I don't work many hours or get paid much). Paying for food, rent, and anything else we need is just tight right now, hence why we've been overstressed and not around much. Otherwise, it's ok. :) We are just stressed out which is getting in the way of enjoying our hobbies.
    No.I have so much to do these days and uni is going to start soon.I don't know when i'll be able to play again.:'(
    Luckily since I restarted i didn't encounter any problems.Lets hope it stays this way.^-^
    Thats a good one.^-^
    I know.Isn't the feeling you get when you breed a near flawless pokemon amazing?:D
    Forgot how do you do that here thing where you can click 'here' and be redirected to another site, or link I don't know how that works

EDIT : Forgot I'm trying to collect a decent adamant/jolly zekrom from its event in my game as well, then darkrai, and finally keldeo oh boy I can't wait..... >_>
    That's a pretty sick non flawless gible I'm not a huge fan of flawless pokemon overall so its pretty good to me :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…