• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GrizzlyB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Definition of FEY

a: chiefly Scottish: fated to die : doomed
    b: marked by a foreboding of death or calamity
    a: able to see into the future : visionary
    b: marked by an otherworldly air or attitude
    c: crazy, touched
    a: excessively refined : precious
    b: quaintly unconventional : campy
    ----------
    On point as ever, sir. They all apply quite well.
    I have a student who reminds me SO MUCH of you that I think he may be you. If your name is Phil, and you are an acne prone teenage boy, I have finally found you.
    In my entire three-day stay there, I saw none of the mountains you always hear about. It all looked flat from my eyes. And when I'd gotten wind of all the trouble going on, I had wished one of the guests I brought east with me was you. Of course, I generally experience a constant state of prefering to bring you east, but forget that for a moment so I can make my point. But anyway, since you're not in danger, I can relax my guilt and concern. (Can't I?)

All the new and exciting stuff happened last semester. So technically this semester won't be the same old for me, since it's going to be far less novel than the last one, but it's very similar to all the other ones before that.
    I rescued two people from that deathtrap you call a state earlier this year. Glad to see I no longer have to regret you not being one of them.

Things are holding up okay, yes?
    Hey, I recall that you are a resident of the best state in this country. Are you ok? Do you still have a house?
    My ex-hometown is almost completely ashes. It's so strange. I remember we used to look up at the scrub oaks and think, If those ever caught fire...
    You know, I miss Snorunt Conservationist. I know when gets lockjawed in an argument he won't let go, but man when he's right on something it's highly amusing to watch him tear into someone.
    Baby come back :(

I got a job teaching at a private boarding school, and I need to know from you ways I can make the kids as disturbed and corrupted as possible.
    Totally not the liquor man. Er, maybe just a teensy bit. I've genuinely been wondering that considering I've never actually seen you discussing Pokemon at all.
    I can't come up with a good reply because B.J and I are both really really drunk and we just came back from a bonfire and I fell once walking back and twice in the shower and he laughed cause he's mean

Proof because sober people don't take these kinds of pictures

Damn those fancy paternity tests, sucking money away. Gone are the good old days when you could father 11 children in third world nations by desperate prostitutes.
    I have to say the eunuch market is much more of a niche, so I'm sure those unfortunate castrated prostitutes who serve you are thrilled you take enough of an interest to allow them to buy cheap bootleg American goods
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…