• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, you've got a great competitve lineup planned. Let's hope it turns out that way. Good luck finding a Trapinch, though, with a 5% encounter rate. My Black team wasn't too planned, but that led to a team that didn't even evolve until after Ghetsis.

My plan this time is Serperior, Liepard, Magnezone, Sandslash, Chandelure, and Golduck. If I find a better water type after Drayden, then I will use that, preferably Starmie if I have a water stone at the time. I'm glad Sandslash got a better level-up set now, because I need a ground type for Elesa. I'd go Baltoy, but he comes later, and they have a tendency to explode...
    It was an amazing game to play through, but it did lose its fun rather quickly, especially with almost NO post game stuff. Yay for reusable TM's, even if some (Quash) are useless. I was upset with no gym rematches in BW, since they now have my favorite gym theme, but the PWT looks awesome, and it fixes that problem. It's obvious who I want to battle the most, though. So, since you're running through nuzlocke style, you won't be planning a team ahead of time will you? Or are there some pokemon you hope to find for your team?
    In Black, the only stopping me from finishing it Monday after it came out was track practice. I was at Brycen by the end of the first day. :p
    From what I saw, some slower pokemon are given choice scarf. I wonder if they are EV'ed like in subway. I doubt it though.

I'm really looking forward to the game's soundtrack. Aside from rival battles and Plasma battles, the only thing I won't spoil for myslef is the game's music. I loved B/W music, so the sequel should bring me a few surprises.
    Well, to each their own. I'd love to be able to wait until a friend beats the game to unlock hard mode for me, but I can't let any of my friends at school beat me to the end. It's like a tradition now. They take their sweet time with it anyway. How do plan to deal with higher AI and and items like Choice itmes?
    Now, I see. Yeah, if you're bored, then it's not going to worth playing it more. Seeing as you have plenty of other things to do, and B2/W2 coming out in just under 1 month, it might be a while until you get back into it, huh?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…