• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What are the natures and lVs on the TRU Shaymins? l can offer:
    Saikyou Salamence
    10th anniversary Lugia, Celebi (shiny) Suicune (also shiny but l don't have it atm)
    PBR Pikachu
    Shiny Deoxys with 503 special attack and 367 speed!
    Shiny movie Regigigas
    Shiny aura Mew
    Wishmkr Jirachi (shiny)
    Bare it in mind i'm offering for both.
    lol thank you i am more than happy to battle a very good battler like yourself but i think i need to train a bit more and maybe next week i shall battle you ?
    Ah, okay then.

Did you take a look at the pokemon I asked for in my post below? Im really in need of good natured legendaries.
    not interested in the rayquza shiny for palkia i have offers for a celibi a jirachi and a shiny charmander im leaning towards the charmander xD
    ah, well you probably shoulda figured it was hacked if you were getting one that easily.

Anyways im open for Legendaries with good natures At the moment(I need to beat PBR)

Timid/Modest heatran,Timid/modest Kyogre,Adamant/Modest/Jolly/Timid dialga.

If you have any good natured legendaries, bring them up please(Itd also be niced if they were Ev'd already)
    m not a big fan of hack either i guess it was my ameture mistake by taking it in a trade i didnt check it to see if it was real or not, on the bright side tho i can breed feebasa's now i didnt hae anybefore it haha its the only hack one i have tho i checked my other oens to make sure xD

looking for anything piticular?
    i have bad news unless u dont care i just went to trade the milotic and the guy told me it was hacked one i did not know this i dont know how to tell i got it in a trade 2 days ago if u want it still ill trade you if not i understand
    i see you like milotic i have a shiny one id trade for a shiny charmander if u have one or any othe roffers you want to thro at me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…