• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mr.Munchlax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And, I also REALLY hate it when I see people on here say "I treat my Pokemon like data cause that what they are"

I just can't stand those people XD.

I also know A LOT of people who traded they're 1st ever shiny Pokemon or restarted their game because their starter didn't have a good nature or good IVs.
    I treat them like my friends in more ways then you can imagine! I run my own Pokemon Breeding Club here.

And I treat my Pokemon like they're real. ^_^ I don't really care about EVs/IVs when I'm playing the real game. I only do it in competitive battling.
    No because I'll be fighting low leveled Pokemon to gain EVs.

I just have to fight 50 Trubbish holding a while holding a Power Anklet and fight 2 Tympole while having no item.
    You're Welcome! I even took the time to breed it with 31 Attack IVs. I recommend Speed because it's Speed IV is 22. And it's a Adamant Nature and has the ability Moxie.

If you have it as a Powerhouse then I highly recommend 252 Speed EVs! So Krookodile will be able to attack first in battle.

Just to save you some time, do you want me to EV Train it for Speed EVs?
    Ok that sounds good! ^_^

BTW, the Krookodile is at Level 42, it's moves are: Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Brick Break. I've EV Trained it's Attack stat so it will be maximum at Level 100 and you're free to finish it's EV Training for another stat. (Speed of which I recommend)
    Alright. How about tomorrow at 3:15, if the WiFi room still doesn't work then we'll try the GTS. How's that sound?
    That would work but I think you can only do that if I traded with you before. I'm not sure if we can trade via Rendezvous...
    Is it ok if we trade tomorrow? I have a lot of stuff to do on here and I was recently Soft Resetting for a Shiny Virizion.
    Yeah I just had to come back in because I'm using a 3DS and I was trying to turn the volume up when I accidentally switched the Wi-Fi off but I'm connecting to the Room right now.
    Oh I'm using another DS so my FC is 4513 7983 2214 my name still remains the same.

And I've already added you so I'm going in the Room now.
    Ok! I'm ready to trade! ^_^

My FC is 4384-9327-4177 and my game name is Matt.

Also, I need your FC again because I accidentally deleted the PM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…