• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see... You don't have to join the remade Rp, but if you want I can send you the link to the FanFic. Both have slight changes to their plot though.
    I read both Divergent and Insurgent, not sure if the third one's out yet. I really liked them both, since I usually love those dystopian adventure novels. (Hunger Games, Gone, Ship Breaker, Maze Runner, etc.) I haven't really had much time to read lately though, other than books for school...
    Just two more people til we start, you wouldn't believe how long we've been waiting for people to join. I originally was going for 28 people total, but I realized it would never happen.
    In a case where a Faction is geared towards two things. THe final rankings would each focus on one or the other.
    PO means Pokemon online, and GIMP is Virus-Free.
    No, I haven't yet Luka
    Okay. One cannot be in more than one Faction at a time. The only exception is the War Team, as they can choose the show off either or both ranks Userbars.
    When a Faction Splits, it means that it will now solely focus on one subject, and one subject only. So it'll be 100% Breeding or 100% Art from there on out.
    The challenges of the Chaos Faction is up to it's leader, but it's fun little things that involve PO, In-Game, and in latter ranks the side-games, but to keep with the clan theme, it must be dark.
    Also, what Pokemon do you want for your Userbar as Art Leader Luka? It must be a Dark/Psychic/Ghost/Water/Ice type, and do you have Photoshop or GIMP?
    Oh, yeah! Sorry. Slipped my mind for a while, since I haven't heard from you in forever. But, welcome to serebii!
    Yea, you can be Luka! Everyone's being welocme, I'm just asking Zephyr since she's already a worker in the Art Shoppe. If you understand.
    Um, yes well... Wait, who are you!? That's wierd. I thought I was already friends with Kat. So then... who are you? I know I know you. I just want to know which you I know.
    I have a feeling that I know you from somewhere.... But then I saw your other friends. You were in PTCGO too. Welcome Lucario!

By the way, love your profile picture.
    Lit's asked Muzi before about making a serebii, I don't know why she hasn't... But yeah, she's really nice.

I know, it's pretty bad when the only rp I recognize on the first page is TR fan club, which I wasn't even part of.
    Oh, thanks, that should help a lot! Although I'm not really sure if I'm gonna stick around there, since I'm mainly here, (where we have the freedom to make any kind of rp/game we want!) my ff.net forum (which is basically just me and Muzi talking with the occasional words from Quil or Lone.), or on DA (Which I barely go on at all). I'll definitely check it out, see if things have changed for the better at all.
    My parents definitely have no idea I'm on all these forums. :p I wish ptcgo didn't go down the way it did, but for the longest time it was just Strange, Pokex, and Poke Ball making rps with all the new people. And then the updates came, and I got locked out of the forums for some reason... (Btw, you posted the vm on your profile instead of mine, you have to hit "view conversation" first to put it on mine. I know, it's a bit confusing.)
    Hey Apollo!! It's going good, I decided to get a Serebii account for Lit's birthday. I didn't ask my parents, but they're not tech-savvy, so I don't think they'll find out. I miss everyone on PTCGO, all of our old RP's died, basically no one goes on anymore. I've missed talking with everyone!
    Lucario!!! You're finally back! (I recognized you as soon as I saw the username, and of course the matching avatar!) How's it going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…