• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I can do 90% of the dance, except the part where she twists. I can twist a lil, but...I'll get better. I'm good at the shake & side step.

Sounds fun. Imma try it tomorrow...if I can move in the morning. xD
    I just danced to to it 3-4 times in a row...xD
    Mental note to self: dance ti this every day. I will lose some weight x3

Boogie Bam Dance; I've been wanting to look at that one. *puts it on to-watch list*
    The only words I understand in the Swedish version is melody and Caremelldensen xD I can't stop watching the video I posted earlier o-o ADDICTINGNESS. xD
    I listened to Japanese rap the other day...
    I still sing the English version while listening to the Sweden version, cuz..I can't find the downloadable Emglish Version Dx
    Actually, the first Episode of Negima!? isn't the best... Watch Episode 14 then decide/
    *checks date of first post* Wow, since July 29th. Yes, I think 28 people would be virtually impossible to get. I hope 2 more people join soon!

Have you read the Divergent series by Veronica Roth?
    She probably doesn't want tons of accounts (something I totally understand).
    Yeah, it's basically all different people now.
    How many more people do you need to join before Mansion Mystery starts?
    You're welcome! Yeah, I don't think I'll be on there much anymore either. Though I did want to finish "Slowking's Exploration Guild/Mystery Dungeon" *sigh*
    I wanted a DA, but my parents weren't very enthusiastic about it, so I ended up making this account. Perhaps I'll make one in the future, but probably not.
    I wouldn't say that things have changed for the better, since practically none of the older RPGers/our friends are on anymore, and they're what made it fun for me. That and the fact that all of our old RPs have stopped. I think Muzi should make a Serebii account, she's a good RPGer and she seems really nice.
    Ah, thank you for telling me. Yes it's a bit confusing, but I'm sure that I'll get used to it eventually.
    Oh, that happened to me too, what you have to do to fix it is go into your account on the plain pokemon.com/us website, then go to your profile page. On the top of your profile there are 5 tabs with different options. Click the 4th one from the left entitled "Edit Profile". Then, scroll down to the "pokémon social preferences" box. The 9th (and last) option in that box is called "Forums". What you have to do is select "Open: account can read and post in all areas of the forums". Then log out and log back in and it should be fixed. My guess to what happened is that after maintenance it automatically made everyone's limited. I know Poke Ball made a new account because of it. Anyway, I hope this works for you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…