• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw your post about needing to evolve Slowpoke. Did you mean into a Slowking, not a Slowbro? I'd be willing to help you out if you did, btw.
    But if you did mean Slowbro I just wanted to let you know that you don't need to trade to make that happen. Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro at level 37. Only Slowking needs to be obtained by trading Slowpoke with an item :)
    Well since it's on White you can go to Twist Mountain and there's a worker there who gives you a fossil each day.

You can reset your game so you can get Aerodactyl's fossil.
    Hi! I'm Ducklett12 and I wanted to say that I totally agree with that small paragraph in your signature "I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones." Would you like to be friends? ^_^

I'm a Pokemon Breeder and I own a Pokemon Breeding Club here on Serebii. It's one of the best Clubs on Serebii! ^_^

The only time I'm breeding for IVs is when I'm competitive battling but I don't really care about all of that. I like to treat my Pokemon like my family and I even use a Level 100 Smoochum.

EDIT: Just so you know, you have to reply back on my page.
    Haha, yup. So what kinda of stuff do you do - working/student/etc? And I saw you're going to London Comicon or something like that....do you live in London then or are you travelling far to get here?
    Yeah I wish we could have chickens again, but its jsut a matter of space. Cool , i love bulldogs :) Spaniels are cool too. My favourite dogs are probably black labradors and german shepards :)
    I like that your favorite pokemon is celebi^^ I'd hope we can be friends...Celebi is cool....
    Right, thats not good. I only have a dog, hes 6. but other than that no pets, at least anymore, used to have tons of pets, another dog, chcikens, and like over the years 100s of different bunnies, mum used to rehome them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…