• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like fire. I like melting those vending machine capsules with the toys with my lighter. Watch your ****ing back

Also, memebase is a great website and is very funny!!! Do you agree!!11 le maymay
    Haha well good luck then! Other than that, how are you doing? =)

PSST; I only said it looked nice because I thought you thought they were good. They look ****ing ugly, but I didn't want to say anything until I was sure you were kidding. ;[ Aaaand a lot of people I know hate Pontiac Sunfires as well.
    Aww. Well, it wasn't your fault. :I Hopefully you two can reconcile right? What were you talking about that made YOU feel so bad? D:

I searched that up and it's amazing how nice it would look as a hot pink colour omf
    Awww. D: That sucks. What was the joke...was it even THAT bad?

It was so fun omffff but scary. I'll have my own car soon enough. Gonna be so cash.
    Aww, what happened? =(

Me, not much. I went driving today. There's also a chance I can still go to college, so I'm happy about that.
    Yeah, I know that feeling. Though, I really can't complain since it was in San Diego, which is 1 hour from where I am.
    Ah, I get it. That's pretty cool, didn't know the event went all across the States. I know finding others who like Pokemon is pretty difficult, haha. I live in California near San Diego, and just missed the VGC competition. That would've been so much fun to go to. But anyways, events are fun.
    Ohhh yeahh. I went to the MYSTRY Mew one at Toys R Us. Even though it was only one distribution, 6 hour line. But back then, so much fun B)
    You said you went to Houston, did you get a SPACEC Deoxys, or...?
    ----------
    In the "in real life" events they would hand you little pamphlets and junk detailing the next pokemon game. Good advertising.
    ----------
    Just a question, but have you been to any real-life events, like back in the days? ^^
    Gah, I know what you mean, I hate how teachers just stack things up like crazy at the end of the year... Normally I'm so excited for the end of the year, but right now im really not looking forward to it seeing as it means I have about a month to bring up 2 F's and 3 D's :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…