• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your right.....make my own truth..

You really ARE Ansem the Wise.

:)

I'm going to get my new medication soon (it'll help with my depression tendancies). I also need to logout about now to eat. *curtsy's* Please take care. *curtsy's AGAIN I wear dresses and skirts pretty much all the time irl if you were wondering lololxD;* And don't let the bad Ansem hurt my darling Riku while I am absent!!! >( :3 *wave's*^^
    I'm so sorry...honistly, I am.

Also; i'm going on a new medication today.

I worry way way waaaay too much about 'innocent' people 'growing up' (...'up'?) to be devil-like. Cuz of some things I read online...*shiver's*

I hope your okay now. :(
    Alright i'll do that now. :3 Also, do you like final fantasy too or just kh? you seem awesome^^ don't hurt riku on me please i love him we're best friends OKAY... :(

i...am an awkward girl. everyone know's et.
    Sorry for the delay
    This is going to be a special round in which u get the riddle and the answer to the riddle but u have to figure out why that’s the answer. I’m not sure if jordie wants me to post a riddle or not but ill post it and remove it if he wants it gone.

Okay lets start with an easy one
    3 kids are playing a memory game with a deck of cards, the object of the game is to get as many pairs by remembering where each card is after they’ve been turned facedown the deck has 20 cards that means 10 pairs. Okay now each kid said they got a different number of pairs (but one is lying!) here are the kids answers:

Kid A : I got 8 pairs!

Kid B : I got 9 pairs!

Kid C : I got all 10 pairs
    Pm me or jordie with which kid is lying and WHY u know that.
    (and if this riddle sounds familliar sorry ;))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…