• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That i am.

Like the sig says, there can be only one Blue Snover and that's me ;)

I never realized you were here too.

~MM~ and rocko are as well.
    Wow, this was... A long time ago XD

Sorry, been busy on PC (having your own RP is a lot more than I thought!), so I've been neglecting Serebii.

I'm fine, thanks. Hopefully your game is still coming along really nicely. I bet that's harder to manage than an RP, huh?
    No probs, I was the first to take forever XD Yay! *accepts* :D You make numbah Sixty!!! XD

Advanceshipping is teh awesome :) Do you write? :O
    Hiya! :D (sorry for taking so long with replying! ^^;;) Sure, I'd love to be friends, thanks for asking :DD
    My favorite has got to be Advanceshipping by far. Even though I guess it doesn't really seem like it would ever happen XD
    Hah, that's cool, thanks for taking the time to write :]
    XD I think my five days thing expired, so I can take that dare off my siggy (and replace it with who did my banner; it's really good ^^).

I need to see what the truth for me is...
    there's still eight different colours on there! you can't have more than 5 D:

sorry ive had too much wine XD
    me again lol. Just wanted to warn you, i counted 8 different colours of text in your sig, and...

6. A limit on colour.

Use a maximum of FIVE colours, and remember that not all colours are visible on all styles. The default colour counts as well.

Don't want your siggy to get deleted D:
    GT!!!!! im in your sig :X XD Thank you again for my sigermajig, tis awesome lol

sorry im in a bit of a hyper mood teehee!
    Thanks ^^ I always work with my favorites, to tell the truth ><' Occasionally I'll take out Glaceon to put Bibarel in, since she makes such a good HM Slave ><'

By the way, getting a one-shot up in the Shippings Fics thread.
    Oh were you the one who I dared to write a drabble that involved other members including em as a shipping. Yup, that means me too, lol.
    Heck yes. I love my Mudkipz :3 And my Infernape's actually a girl ^^ I love female starters ><'

Shinx = the first Pokemon I always catch in any 4th gen. games, not including spin-offs. And I've been trying to find other Pokemon to catch that can fly and isn't Starly. So in Platinum I have a Crobat, and in Pearl a Drifblim (I prefer Drifloon, but they can't learn Fly...).

And I love Shieldon. Bastiodon are kinda ugly, but they're still pretty powerful :3 They may be weak against two things by 4x (Fighting and Ground), but are strong against pretty much every other type (except Fire and Water, I think), thus making them massive defense mechanisms or whatever you want to call them.
    OK ^^ Keep in mind, I don't like battling with ubers ><'

My current team in Pearl is:

Infernape
    Luxray
    Bastiodon
    Gastrodon (Western)
    Mismagius (I kinda regret evolving her; I liked Misdreavus more :3)
    Glaceon (traded to me)

And I have 7 badges... And have won quite a bit with that team over Wi-Fi :3
    Heh XD I got Pearl (and a DS) way after my friends got them. But I was able to work their levels up a bit. Then I restarted my Pearl. And I had a friend help me with movesets for them.

By the way, requested in your shop :3
    Shop? On Serebii? ><' I'll go check it out then :3

If it's on PC, then shoot me XD

I actually saw Platinum in a store that had some imports. I'm hoping to sell some of my games to make 60 bucks and buy it XD I just hope I can convince my mom to take me >.>
    Or I could just give them to you XD

Or rather, tell you my Youtube username, and that could help.

My username = MewTamao

It used to have another meaning (some anime called "Tokyo Mew Mew" that I used to watch as a kid), but now I think "Mew" could refer to the Pokemon XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…