• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya Grass! I thought I saw a few familiar names in the TT sign-ups. =) I've been good, just waaay busy these past few weeks. How's everything going with you?

Haha, thanks. Fossil's pretty wicked himself, (you play his dino-powers a whole lot better than I play Houl's animal powers. =P) It kinda sucks that we never got to do that Houl vs. Fossil battle before, but hey, with the new and improved versions of those two, it'll be a whole lot cooler of a fight if we ever get there in the story. (Plus, with the whole Whiplash thing... well, Chimera is gonna freak when he finds out about that.)
    In case u hvent noticed... so have I xD I'm going to try and get into battles again, and I am a wifi-er. I'm am going to try and recruit a few ppl for wifi or at least find a way to help kots encourage wifi somehow. While im rusty as hell, i'll gladly battle u whenever time allows :)
    Remember me? If so, i would like to chat with you but, per safety crap, only friends can talk to me. i know only people you know can be your friends, but you sorta know me right?
    as im sure u noticed... im not really active anymore. havent even bothered to get pokemanz b/w2. i think igot all of that out of my system (although i will be getting b/w2 eventually) anyway, hi? how are u?
    So, have you seen my RP? I don't know whether or not you'd be interested, but I know your one weakness: reptiles/dinosaurs! Mwahaahahahahahahhaaaaa!

Ahem. There's a race (or rather sub-race, they're one of the five variants of a bigger race) in my RP that's pretty much that. Just thought I should mention that. You know, in case you wanna join or somethin'.
    I knew you weren't specifically trying to cause problems, it was just a matter of if I'd be able to keep things fair (which if everyone is the same species, is a lot easier to do).
    Hey, got back to you on the RP thread. Also, I'm sure you've read that I still need more players. So you if know anyone else interested in the RP. Let em know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…