• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does chaining on Platinum work easier?

I think it does due to the increased graphics it's easier to see the grass.
    My Drought has been from Sept. 9th XD. My 1st shiny was on a fake fire red but I traded it to a real Leaf Green. It's now on my Soul Silver. It's a Shiny male Nidoran.

Oddly, I wanted that to be my first shiny Pokemon.... O_O
    It is quite easy really. You basically need to log into the modem (the log in info will be on the base of it)
    And then you will need to find out whether the modem supports multiple wireless channels (Netgear modems are good at supporting this...)
    If so you make a new wireless connection with WPA encryption, set a password and ur all good :)
    If you want to try, pm me one time when you are at home. I had to do the exact same thing at my parents place to connect with my lite...
    Night
    Sigilyph needs 12hp, 16def, 140 spd HP almost done, start def after
    cottonee 252 hp, 252 def, and 4 SpDf. just let me know anything else you will need note to self do now
    IMG -
    LINK - http://whotube.wikispaces.com/file/view/ZubatShiny.png/365875512/ZubatShiny.png

How does that look? Accurate or needs some adjustment?
    Haha, I don't like the Masterballs either. But I hold on to them because you never know when a RNG's legend will learn struggle. :p

No, I made the Eevee one myself, I don't think even the normal sprites for XD / COLO are up xD. I could do a Zubat if you'd like.
    Haha that's awesome! Pretty much with my Eevee the same, except I ran around the house. xD

AND you got it in a luxury ball. That is a VERY nice compliment.
    Eevee? I can't really give an exact number because I wasn't expecting it, lol. Maybe about 3-4 game-saves is a good estimate. Nice on the Zubat, 3 Encounters is not a whole lot, were you trying to get a shiny one, or did it just kinda happen? (Most distant land ones just happen unexpectedly xD)

Illuminate will increase the chances on getting an Encounter. The trigger is dealt in a step-counter within the step counter. So, approximately 256 Steps will equal 1 Step in the Pokespot counter, where a call is done to decide if you get a Pokespot Pokemon or if it waits for the next step.
    (Source: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4090516#post4090516)
    So when you entered the pokespot the sprite eating was non-shiny, but once you got in-battle with it was shiny correct? Or do I have to catch every pokespot pokemon I encounter to see if it is shiny?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…