• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was either the one luxury ball, the one premier ball, or the dozens of poke/great balls and I decided what if one day I want to evolve it, this will come in handy so without another thought I threw the luxury ball and that was it, once I get my master ball BAM in the trash it will go and in the trash it will stay, I hate those things
    thanks again for your kind words/thoughts that,s why i read and do not intervene in black lists as i have traded with you and BRAWL in the recent.

keep rolling my friend :)
    That's kinda cool, and that is helpful and the zubat was VERY unexpected I've never even had a shiny zubat, the coincidence is well at the time I was thinking what if I get another zubat again or what if this is a shiny, naw I thought, I went to the cave and BAM there he was all green and seizureish not sitting still for a picture it was more still when eating then in battle or on its summary also it only got 2 bites in before I caught it I had leftovers on mawhile though so it didn't do diddily poop, and I hadn't even been hunting and*I was thinking about Coloseum shinies and your shiny XD eevee when I found that beauty
    Thank you! I don't have my gamecube/XD gale of darkness since it's at my other house atm. Once I get back to my beach house, i'm taking it with me :3
    Will illuminate even help on these games since wild pokemon appear once every 5-20 minutes and it doesn't go any faster?
    thanks for the response i already traded it to gingi for another rare pokemon but we already discussed the situation and i already offered compensation thanks again for your thoughts.
    Okay just curious, how long did that eevee take to shine I keep forgetting to ask..., the zubat only took 3 zubat to find it 2 yesterday and 1 about a month ago, it didn't shine until after I caught him saved, and put him in battle, but again how long did that eevee take I've been wondering since I saw that video :3
    Thank you. I'm going hunting on my XD file for a shiny so thank you for the information. It really helps~ :D
    Hi, about shiny XD pokemon. Can you SR for shininess on XD on the same poke or do you need to keep encountering different pokemon in pokespots?
    Yeah I am to bro, I decided yesterday I'm gonna leave it UT teach it heat wave, Giga drain, air cutter, and probably sludge bomb and may give it a legendary ribbon from red if I can do that I posted it on the shiny discussion thread and only one person said it was cool 5 other people skipped right over him and thanks for the congrats he is modest, male, lv18, and in a luxury ball and I didn't use a synchronizer
    This should be a better picture from just a few seconds ago its from my phone though so its not as clear as your video camera was with eevee but this shiny zubat was green when I went to the cave, and in battle so I switched into my false swipe mawhile and threw a luxury ball and caught it male lv18 modest met at the cave I am so excited about him :)
    http://postimage.org/image/b9dvuu0zh/57c1873e/
    here's the list x2 equals 2 clones and original
    - s/f litwick
    -event shaymin
    -SPRING2012 Reshiram x2
    -event victini
    -darkrai x2
    -shiny eevee
    its a little more than what i thought but hopefully u can do it
    hey rayce wouldn't you agree that ssg manaphy has some decent value although it is on pokecheck publicly the one we have doesn't have premier ribbon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…