• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your request has been made please pick up your 6 userbars at Flower Paradise Graphics...thanks for choosing my shop VEVOZ :)
    give me the link please for the fighting gym leader bar...you gave me the leader sprite but not the pokemon you wanted XD im working on them slowly...my cpu got stuck in a uploading state all day...need to fix it...was on the phone all day yesterday...
    your welcome :) and sorry late post need to edit more banners in my digial media thread XD i want to have a gallery show case of my banners...
    hope this is alright....i at least put skarmory in it and i love lucario so i added him in too ^_^ enjoy :)

oh okay :) just making sure im actually almost done i only could fit three pokes in it...anymore will would be to much on a clan rank banner...
    yeah i forget about those guys cuaz i haven't played emerald in awhile XD and also how long you plan on using my banner? sorry saw you request in a fan art shop XD i just don't want to make it and it ends up not being used to long...sorry worry to much...
    hey instead of Vevoz will steven work? i can't find a good image of him but steve i can...he more well known...
    yeah i can get all the images on a banner its just the sprites i think would be out of place...i can try what type of banner would like from my shop? simple, or ghost image...i can ghost a background behind them...i normally like doing just art from my shop unless extreme circumstances but ill do it for you this once ;)ill try to find that guy not as a sprite but as a png image...i think simple banner would be better for the type you want if you want pokemon in it as like a team pose...you want milotic?
    I mean i could do it but i don't know the sprites on the banner are a bit out of place on a banner you would need bigger images that would blend better with the images all together...I could just make a clan/league rank banner in that style kinda...mostly whatever fits in the shop i can do...if that make sense...
    your request has been made please pickup your 3 link bars at Flower Paradise Graphics...If you need any changes please pm me :) thanks for choosing my shop...
    what size in pixels do you need? just let me know...ill make it that small but warning if i make it smaller the bars text may be really tiny and smooshed...if that make since...ill add your the roster ill be back later to make them...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…