• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I randomly logged on here to look at something and I see that you're still active! (like the only person I knew from this site that still is pretty much haha) Hope things are going well with you bud!
    ----------
    I can't find groups anymore at all
    ----------
    Yeah, I can't either. Oh well, just checking. Sometimes it's hard to tell if I'm right or just stupid, you know?
    Sorry, I forgot to respond to this all that time ago. I recently deleted AIM from my laptop because I'm a space freak and all...But I haven't really touched SoulSilver since we last talked, I don't think. I'm ready to fight Jasmine, or just about, at least.
    Doubt you remember me, but I used to use this forum a lot. Had a crazy helping of nostalgia and I remembered the forum and came back to check it out.

I remember you were a cool guy I used to talk to a lot, hope youre doing well and just passed to say hi.
    I'm well aware of this (remember, I mod misc, and the regulars there make the regulars in Nintendo discussion look tame).
    I like to give the benefit of the doubt and hope that the regulars wouldn't be so stupid as to continue replying. As for the amount of Smash Bros topics, I quit counting.
    I did not see the score Gamespot gave Skyward Sword, largely because I don't care. This game is clearly good enough, and Nintendo has done more than enough of a job of hyping it, that one outlet's review isn't going to hamper a thing.
    I was actually surprised you let Doumit go. Less so Maholm - he was going to ask for too much money.
    So far? They've completely overhauled the front office, in the best series of moves of that sort the team has made in decades. To think that we went from an understaffed front office led by Jim Hendry (for better or for worse) to a properly-staffed front office led by Theo Epstein is mindblowing.

The Cubs have as legitimate of a shot at Pujols as anyone, if he elects to leave St. Louis. They can spend the money, they have the front office to bring him in.
    Maybe, because even if they draw 30,000, that's still only, like, 23,000 fans American.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…