• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idk if the stats are diffrent from the rest
    but all i know its a collectible because i ahd to go to bryant park for it
    no i did not except any offers and not any of these one but i am only intersested in piplup 777's trade right now
    i will trade you a shiny moltres and mewtwwo for your shaymin and i will get back to you with natures when i have my ds
    ill send u the pic in a sec

it was given at bryant park in NY
    ithink for the celebration of Pokemons 10 anniversery
    alamos darkrai if you are interested leave me a message on message board or pm. i also have other events if you want
    Hey, do you still have your shaymin? I have a wshmkr jirachi, a shiny jolly houndoom, a shiny docile torkoal, a shiny sassy wurmple, a shiny adamant pidgeot, a shiny lonely machamp, a shiny bashful aron, a shiny bold eevee, a shiny quiet geodude, a shiny impish skitty, a shiny quirky pichu, a shiny jolly feraligatr, and a shiny timid zigzagoon. Leave me a vm or PM me if you're interested. Thx!

EDIT: Also have a docile Alamos or modest Almia Darkrai.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…