• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• It did make sense-I looked up explanations and sorted it out myself-but still, it's still sort of over complicated. They could just have a happy ending period... >>
    It was really great...I liked it. ^^

But the ending was strange, it's like BOOM *despair event horizon* BOOM *illusion world breaks apart* BOOM *Happy ending* >>

But it was nice, I really loved Ushio... I got chills when-spoiler-she died...
    Well, duh. Aren't I a kind, loving person.

I thought Zelda also has ends. xD

I think it is. There's an entire site for these signs. Really, there's one that says that people can't throw cigarrettes into a pond because, and I quote, "they're getting cancer and we're trying to make them quit." xD

But at least you have 10+ pages, right? I'm not even halfway through this chapter. D8
    Except for ME! I only care if I experience enjoyment, so if they don't feel it... well, there are other emotions, like pain. I like inflicting pain.

Higurashi: It has more continuity problems than Zelda.

Aww thank you. 8D I'd like to send you a funny thank you video, but I can't find one.
    AGH I NEED TO FINISH THIS GODDAMN CHAPTER ALREADY.
    What? Why?

Well... There is Kira, but I don't think it's a manga JUST yet.

Ooh, I'll have to remember to do that later then.

Well... Check age. 8D
    He is a genius.

Btw, what denomination are you?

My typing is going to be slower; my father took my 3DS because he was angry and I'm on my Kindle now.
    Well, I'm not really part of this universe, so I'm not affected. Free test subjects!

Soooo... was it good?

I'll need to get an account, first. xD

I'm eager for tommorow. 8D
    Well, not every Elf was like that. Some of them even fought the selfish ones, and there were a few wars with the Noldor(the arrogant ones) and the other breeds of Elves. Once Men appeared, most of them allied with the Noldor, though.

They did indirectly influence the creation of the Rings-if you've read The Lord of the Rings, it's not a spoiler to say that the Great Enemy, or Morgoth, was overthrown.

The world was made by the Ainur(angelic beings) at the direction of Eru(God. He was called Ilúvatar later). The Ainur literally sang the world into existence; their music filled the Void to make it full. However, one of the Ainur, Melkor, distorted the tune and tried to make his own-he had a desire for the power to create life himself. But the result was chaos, as the new tune clashed horribly with the original. When this continued, Eru stopped the music and proclaimed that the world was finished. He cast Melkor into the world and exiled him. He then gave the other Ainur a chance to enter the world. The downside of this was that if they did, they would become connected to the world(Arda) and would be unable to leave it until the end of time. Some of the Ainur loved Arda so much that they decided to enter it anyway, and became known as the Valar, the powers of the earth. The Valar had servants; the Maiar, who were lesser beings. Melkor waged war against the other Valar and tried to destroy the world. Because the Valar could not again enter Eru's full presence while Arda lasted, they held counsel together and decided to defeat Melkor. However, the Elves were then created, and the Valar could not wage full war with Melkor without hurting them.

Anyway, eventually Melkor/Morgoth was defeated with the help of the Noldor, and one of his Maiar, Sauron, rose to the throne. So yes, the Noldor had something to do with it.
    Most of the book is depressing. The tale of the Silmarils themselves is just...Ugh. It at least proves elves aren't necessarily better than humans. Actually, humans might be better, as they don't tend to be quite that arrogant. I can't say much, for spoiler reasons, but...Yeah, the Elves had the chance to restore the world to perfection, and they spurned it for selfish reasons.
    No, lol. Entei was horrified that might happen XD

Yeah, my only problem with The Silmarillion is that it wasn't finished by him; his son completed it and that part isn't as good(but still good though).
    Jesus has a body. But he became incarnate and didn't start out that way.

Anyways. Angels that never fell were already whole, right?

Dude[tte]. Read The Silmarillion. It's a history of the world of The Lord of the Rings. It involves a war between angelic powers and the equivalent of Satan, among other things.

You may be interested in Elfen Lied. It's a very disturbing anime that involves incest, murder, and gore. I didn't really like it.

Btw, what are your views on incest? With the SuicunexEntei thing...
    Impossible. The fragments allow me to travel through them freely. Like so. *escapes into a fragment where boredom cannot exist*

Oooh, massacre. Sounds fun. 8D Have you started reading it yet?

User: A barber (who is a man) shaves all and only those men who do not shave themselves. Does he shave himself?
    CleverBot: Yugygyghghgj.

I AM VICTORIUS... I think.
    The body can become immortal, yes? Both the bodies and souls of humans have fallen. In addition, angels don't need bodies. Humans are incomplete creatures without bodies; angels are complete as only souls. It is the same way with God; does He need a body? He is noyt diminished by wearing one though; it is like putting on clothes.

Think of it like this. Humans are, say, sheep. We wear wool, our bodies. Angels can also wear wool, but it is unnecessary. Sheep don't need wool to be sheep; they can be sheared. But most people have an image of sheep with wool, they look more...incomplete without it.

How guilty was it exactly? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…