• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
[GS]
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's just totally lamezors.

Mayhaps, I feel like it's more due to his Synergist capability though. He does, his Blitz is great.

Not so much annoying as just boring, there's nothing to figure out or challenge you. D:

I've noticed. xD Orly? You'll have to.
    Glad to see your contributing to the tier thread! Makes me much more comfortable having both mods supporting the project.

Also, way to totally ignore my last VM x)
    Especially since Light's typically going to be everyone's leader. :p

I noticed. I just thought it was because I never really invested much into getting him a decent weapon, but really he's just a sturdier Synergist.

Right? It's better than games that hold your hand and tell you exactly how to beat them, I guess.

Orly? We should indeed. You'll have to tell me when you're on sometime though, ever since I built my new computer I haven't really played Xbox too much.
    Aw, guessing it's because of the changing weather there or something? :s

I've been pretty busy as well, really should be studying more, ugh.
    No problem :)

Also, I'm doing the GSC In-game tiers thread (dw ill get this one done). If you want to help out then feel free to post! Also, I'm doing a Let's Play! of Crystal Version, so you can check that out too / over the other if you want.
    I cleaned out my friends list when I 'returned' a couple of months ago and you're like the fifth person I somehow accidentally removed :s akjshfdkjsadhfksadhfkjasdf

how are things going for you, btw?
    The horse is just really disappointing. I haven't seen any of the other Odins, so I can't make a comparison on that scale. x)

Meh, Sazh blows pretty hard for me right now to be honest. Although his buffs as a Synergist are great. I haven't been using either of them though, I've gone Light/Vanille/Fang.

Nope, you always have to figure it out. Sometimes it's neat, sometimes it makes you want to punch orphans.

Gah, that's going to blow so hard.

Well technically. I mean, I watch it all on PC and have the Xbox version, but I still have yet to get the PC version.
    True. Thankfully I don't have any of those this time around.

True, but NDC band is seriously rough... just this saturday we had a football game followed by a festival performance; all-in-all about a 14 hour day.

Good to hear. I'm getting back into competitive on Smogon; just started writing Hitmontop's new UU analysis and hopefully I'll get Umbreon's as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…