• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Warning: tons of language.

I don't think I want to know.

Heh. Wow. And the girls seriously let him do that when they outnumber him?

...That guy...is the father?
    Yeah...but the game was funny because someone else joined in the middle and became the "traitor". So while the AH people were accusing each other, the random guy started killing them all. XD

Yeah, that's one-hundred-thirteen pages, right?

I bet that the girls play a ton of pranks on Tomoya... -shudders-

Um...cool in what way?
    It's this new PC game. It's like mafia except with "innocent" terrorists and "traitor" terrorists. (And yes, creepy.)

Oh, right! There's so many visitor messages that I forget about some of the things sometimes, haha...

Um...that's a lot of anime girls...
    I'm watching an Achievement Hunter video of Trouble in Terrorist Town. It's funny as all get out. Also watching the newest RvB episode...and I just finished. It's creepy as all get out.

Um...what is What the **** is Wrong With You?

CLANNAD?
    Yeah. It's a shame; they actually had some interesting characters then.

Pandas aren't even bears. They don't count.

-looks down- I'm really, really sorry about the typo.

(-shrugs- Maybe.)
    Because it was actually decent at the start.

True that.

Oh, ****. I'm so sorry for that typo; I meant "wasn't staring at the soles of the shoes". Oh, crap, oh crap, oh crap, I'm so sorry...

Um...okay.

Of course not! The only good thing was that they killed Mary Sue in cat form, and they even ruined that by giving her a freaking heroic death. FFFFFUUUUU-

Exactly! Grizzlies are awesome, though. You have to admit that.

I'd admire them better if I wasn't staring at the soles of the feet. -is totally expecting to be stepped on for such a brash comment-

It's been around, actually. Wait, what?
    Okay...I can respect that opinion.

Well, they stopped writing the series (which was good; they were messing up everything that was good about it). Now they're writing fiction about - wait for it - polar bears.

-looks up at shoe- Why do you do this every time I shrink?

...If I blush any more, I'll be as red as a budding rose.
    In terms of implied horror? Yeah. In terms of actual imagery? No. I hated writing that scene.

Made that theory? Yep. No one else even thought of the guy I mentioned. I even have a fic about him as a traitor (albeit a very sympathetic one that gives him a personality). And there's three authoresses. They should not have caved in to the pressure.

...No.

-blushes again-
    ...How can you say that that's tame? He implied that he murdered a kitten because it was ugly. He also implied that this...gang-rape had been done before with other apprentices (whom, by the way, are the equivalent of teenagers in cat years).

They go crazy over it. Trust me; the authoresses actually killed off a character and made him an evil traitor because of fans hating him for getting in the way of their beloved pairing. The sad thing is that they actually gave away a ton of hints that it was someone else (and gave reasons why said "evil traitor" would never be an evil traitor). They caved in to the fans.

-shrinks out of terror- ...Oh, hell, I still haven't grown from the last time.

I do?
    Oh. (Wait a minute; tame?! No freaking way. No. Just...no. How far exactly have you read?)

Not when they don't show it. :p

^_^;

Oh. -blush-
    Ah. All of these characters (except for one, and he's not show at all in the story) is an original character, so you don't have to really read the books.

Uh, they're wildcats. They'd die out if there wasn't. XD

^_^

Ooh, what kind of flashback? 8D
    I'm...hesitant to ask what your thoughts about the fic were.

Yeah, it is. Actually, mine is much, much darker. You have the deaths in Warriors and that's it.

Sin City...Marv is a total badass. Enough said.

:)

Hmm...anything on your mind?
    College...right? I don't know....maybe I don't know where to look but everyone I see just seems so..empty.. So...without colour. *sigh*. Sorry if this seems a bit melodramatic, I get like that at night
    So here I was, half convinced I'd live my life without meeting someone even remotely like me....and their all here in cyberspace!?! Well there goes RL...
    True, parents carry much of the responsibility of teaching their kids important values. Glad to hear some parents actually care about their job and make sure their kids aren't being influenced by crap

It's fine, I'll just check the TV guide to see when they put it on lol. I don't think I have the time right now to watch a bunch of episodes in a short period of time, so catching it on TV works for me so far :p

Thanks, I enjoy talking with you too :D I'm glad I don't have college tomorrow or Fridays so I can relax and check for Phineas and Pherb or other good shows while I'm at it lol
    ... Let's just ignore that, shall we?

Well, at least it has an official timeline.

The Breast Substitution one gets me every time. xD

School has enough to blame on already. I blame distractions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…