• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shayminslicker

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your request has been made, please pick up your special userbar at flower paradise graphics, thanks for choosing my shop :)
    pokemon, kingdom hearts, smash brothers....

i'm not too happy right now, though :(

I'm worried for my friend. I fear she might be....well....depressed.

T___T
    Umn....what kinds of video games do you like?

:)

Besides pokemon^^ Cute avatar, by the way^^ I love skymin
    Your Typhlosion avatar is awesome^^ Kind of remind's me of the pokemon mini styal for some reason..xD; Umn...friends? :3
    you welcome and yay it is cute i made this animation banner its not so good but now i made a new gif to blend in a banner...i own a artshop you should check it out some time XD its called Flower Paradise Graphics....its not the greatest one i ever made but it does still make shaymin cute XD

hey there shayminlover XD hows it going...i just made a cute gif today :D shaymin from the movie using seed flare in the movie...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…