• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since I had joined the Underused lovers, I had to try and get things ready just in case they were doing tournaments later.
    Umm, when do you need to trade because my connector want come in my mail until probably by the end of the week.:3
    I really don't have a Gligar. I only have a Gliscor. Sorry again.Lol Why don't you give a list of pokemon you are looking and I will see if I have them. I do have plenty of pokemon. Hopefully something that you are interested in. If you want a list of powerhouses that I have training just let me know.:)
    Hey red2000, I see they have a new episode coming up about Staravia. An old contest from Hoenn.:3 How boring can the writers get?:p
    Now I will have to look for a Palkia avatar. Coro coro has posted the pics of johto starters in upcoming movie. Do u think that it could lead to gold\silver remake.
    Now I will have to look for a Palkia avatar. Coro coro has posted the pics of johto starters in upcoming movie. Do u think that it could lead to gold\silver remake.
    Same for me buddy. Dont u think the contest are getting worst. I think they are pulling a all charizard story for mamoswine if Dawn doesnt uses it in next contest. I just want to see snowpoint arc.
    U r absolutely correct. The anime is itself getting boring. After more than 5-6 filler there is a contest and u know what m not a big fan of contests either. I dont even go to anime spoilers page nowadays.
    Haven't heard from ya for awhile. Is everything ok up in philly? I hope you didn't get an ice storm.
    Well, I have been hearing about Monferno and Staraptor appearing in the next movie. Hopefully those are Ash's pokemon. If they are not his, then he is screwed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…