• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh okay thanks i was wondering cuaz it was still open XD just invisible XD i will miss your work mew stil though, you did inspire me to do banners and opening my art shop ^_^ also i did add you in my deviantart account as a watch and some people are spamming you about stealing art, not sure if you saw it...i was defending you by the way...also azulart one of my old shop workers and good friend put you on watch too...tbh its not your fault when your on serebii when people request things in your shop...its nice to see some things you made for me is still on there :) also do you have any good tutorial video's on smudge banners? i seem i can never get them the way i want them too still :/ i watched one video but it not as good...just asking whenever you get back on XD sorry its just you haven't been on serebii that much anymore i do miss talking XD
    hey mew i was looking thorough your threads did you keep your shop open? i can still reply to it? just asking...are you gunna be opening your shop back up again? i just got curious cuaz i wanted to see if you made a certian userbars i totally forgot you made XD
    ive seen people give credit to you. at least i think it was to you for walkies.
    okay thanks that what i been using strange :/ why does the font get so strange when it goes smaller i noticed it goes werid when it gets smaller..do you have a solution for that :/ also i need some help...my simple banners like you said are kinda plain...i need something to make the background still simple but not so plain...
    okay thanks that what i been using strange :/ why does the font get so strange when it goes smaller i noticed it goes werid when it gets smaller..doe have a solution for that :/ also i need some help...my simple banners like you said are kinda plain...i need something to make the background still simple but not so plain...
    thanks mew also i made that banner as a request...i never really liked that yellow but he wanted yellow...think maybe i should of went lighter? i don't know i just never liked it yellow XD you got any idea to make it better? im all ears..

edit: also what font do you use on your userbars? the one im using keeps getting really blurry...is there a good font for userbars? i saw your message about the userbar too on the rate my sig thread...i made the bottom one with the shinies on it...
    I was curious if you still did art, and if you did, if you'd mind doing a personal request. I hate to bug you with a request since you don't do your shop anymore, but I figured I'd at least ask, cause you did the rest of the CG banners. Do you mind making one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…