• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I see. He looks cool and sweet there, as always.

You don't wanna know what I heard....I just hope they aren't what I thought they were. They seem to not be......but i'm still bothered. Still confused...

What...you....what do you concider 'innocence' to be/mean?

:(
    There's nothing left for me in this world....unless i'm not seeing things right......

Is innocence a good or bad thing?

If your too innocent, will you grow up to be EVIL?

:x
    Its not voices.

It's trolling i've read on yahoo answers that, if you read it, you would never trust the 'good' in the world. Ever again.

I hope by the goodness in my heart (IF IT EXSISTS...) these people are all faking extra drama.

I'm so scared. I don't wanna remember any of it...

I just want...to be freed of it....ALL of it.....

*sigh*
    Its too evil....its a fate worse than death, i'm faced with.

I DESPRITELY want help with it. But I don't want to kill anyone else's faith in the world....
    Thats why only I can fight it. Only I can face this darkness...no one else can, just ME.
    *sigh*
    Like...cats. Innocent, youth like stuff. You know, cute things.

:[

I don't wanna 'remember' ANYTHING. I want no memories....
    No...I can't let the doubt win me over.....

I must defete...the darkness.....

I'm a hero....not a lost cause......

Nothing is doomed.......

My memory...
    I'm not okay....I think my head is being posessed by an evil entity or something.....I can't think clearly. I just wanna....I feel angry.....

I don't know who I am right now......
    this game is simple

u look at the 2 avatars above you and know that one of them killed the butler.

Wich one do YOU think did it? and how?(think like the board game clue)

(example say the 2 avatars above you are of ash and brock, you could say something like this: "ash killed the butler in the dining room with the quick claw")

If the avatar has more than one person in it, you could say wich one it was or say that it was a team job.

one last thing if you dont know who/what the persons avatar is of just say
    "So and so's avatar"
    I saw you commented back on YOUR OWN profile!! And thanks XD I think it will as long as my spirits are kept up! Optimisum is power. :)

I think my text will be pink again now :3 But sometimes i'm too lazy to make it pink XD You'll know if i'm in a good mood. I'm very honist about these things!!!

;)

Smell ya later! *kisses Riku* BE GOOD NOW AND DON'T HURT ANYMORE NOBODIES KIDDIO. o_o; if thats indeed what i read you did last night, naughty little Ri-kun......(no spoiling this till i say its okay ansem the wise k thanks buh bye :3 *waves again with a curtsy and some kisses for some silvery haired boy lololol*)

~Trioxhydre~
    Buh bye Ansem the Wise. I'll make sure that new med works well you'll see!!! I dun wanna hurt you again i mean your like a part of riku i wouldn't wanna hurt him too badly either :( :)

So take care of yourself and Riku and stuff!!! And you better be the good Ansem XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…