• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay:

Jon David Adam Daniel Ethan Bethany Cheyenne Destiny Miss Tressia Miss April Miss Charly Brittany Charisma Bailey Brian Emily Josephine

...I consider some of my teachers friends...don't judge. xD

There's a bunch of other people, but I consider them more like...comrades. :3
    I've heard that people sometimes will alter their outside or their surroundings in the hopes of altering their perceived internal faults, but that's probably not what you're talking about. Also; I don't view myself as disgusting: everyone has armpits, and they all stink. Same with..never mind.

Yeah, but I'll probably end up missing my friends.. Dx
    I have a social life!! It's just not really...what am I doing with my life?!?!

Not much, just listening to music and relaxing. Next week is fall break for my school, which is kind of redundant to me, since we've only been in it for eight weeks. But whatever, me and my dad are going down to San Antonio-it's a big town in South texas near Austin-to look at houses and parks and stuff. My family's thinking about moving down there when he retires, or somewhere near that area, like in a town outside of Austin. I'd love to live in Austin, because it's the capitol of Texas...and it's slogan is 'keep Austin weird.' At any rate, the future isn't set in stone, but going down there'll be fun, because a lot of our family lives down there too.
    I've been through that. Well, still am. It does hurt, because you want them to be in a relationship with that person, but it seems impossible. You'll figure it out soon no doubt.
    Same with me. Telling people I was bi was a stepping stone for me to tell them I'm gay. Maybe you are bi. Since I'm 16, I found it out through time. If you're younger it may take awhile. But, not really younger people find it out sooner than the people who are older than them.

Lol, the vagina is a cave with teeth. :p
    Oh, dancing. You should have said it, I was clueless of what you meant. :p You wanted a guy as your dance partner? Is this at your school?

I know how you feel about the battles. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…