• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know how you feel about wanting to create the game yourself. It sucks having something great but knowing that it wasn't entirely by yourself lol. There's always that nagging part that makes you feel as if you don't deserve whatever it is, or that you don't deserve any credit for it. How long do you think it will take you to finish the scripting and graphing? Also, what jobs have you come across while searching for one?
    Hi there, sorry for not replying to your pm yet. I've been away for around two months, so I'll get working on it. :p
    D
    why did you report that post after I had already closed the topic + editted it?
    They claim it all to be an altered timeline, which I'll just accept. They've actually denied it being a reboot.
    It would have become a generic Star Wars ship methinks.

Atleast the other ship is somewhat decent. I'm really interested in seeing a more 1960's design of it though, similar to the real Enterprise.
    oh ok the sad thing is I knew that. I can photoshop and use Dreamweaver efficiently and yet I fail to remember the simplest things.... *i should lol at myself for being beyond the point of saving*
    It was like a month and a half ago lol. Let's just say I like to take my time. :p Ok, I finished replying to the pm!
    Sorry I haven't replied to the pm, I'm just really lazy when it comes to long ones lol. I'll get to it by tomorrow, probably. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…