• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder, who 4thKira? Is a he or a she?
    I like having information about the 4thKira (although now isn't banned) because:

-She has relatively non-sensical posts. Although I read some of the DP post and weren't that bad.
    -She has ver 25000 post in four years. This is a lot.
    -You said think that Kira has alternate acounts. It?s true? Because having alternate accounts is illegal. When I can detect if is a alternate account of Kira.
    Meh I dont really report her anymore but its good that after so many months the mods actually saw she is trolling, anyone who remembers her posts pre BW knows she is trolling.

Maybe other people started getting the trolling and the constant thread derailment and started reporting her instead of me.

Its going to just be temporary though but she migth stop thinking that her trolling will get her banned again.
    Meh, I feel bad for the amount of people who get trolled by that obvious trolling...

Plus she has been doing it from the start of BW so two years as of this month, whoever hasn't noticed has to want to look dumb to everyone else, the "mods" apparenlty don't notice that as they don't do **** about it and give me warnings when I tell people to stop taking the bait.
    I normally choose Fire, the waters I've chosen were Mudkip(derp) and Oshawott since I was in love with Dewott at the time. Ironically I just caught a Swampert on my Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke XD. I also liked Totodile, but I prefer Cyndaquil(Which I also have on the Nuzlocke XD)
    Lol, Swampert is actually my favorite Water-type XD. In 4th Grade I used to spam Muddy Water lol.(My Swampert was massively overleveled)
    The principal team of Ash is:
    Pikachu, Pignite, Oshawott, Snivy, Scraggy, Reserve.

You see that none of this most used pokemon are fully evolved.

Ash has this team now:
    Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Leavanny, Boldore, Palpitoad, Krokodile.

Ash needs this league team:
    Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott (you like DSewott but marketability), Emboar, Snivy/Servine, Scraggy, Leavanny, Seismitoad, Boldore/Gigalith, (trade and back), Krokodile.

I think for best and worst to prepare for the league:
    Pikachu, 8.
    Pignite, 7,5.
    Krokodile*, 7.
    Leavanny, 7.
    Oshawott, 6.
    Snivy, 5,5.
    Scraggy, 5. (it's a bay, I don't expect in a equal leel in the League anyway).
    Boldore, 5.
    Plapitoad, 4.
    Unfezant, 3,5.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…