• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Half of Serebii? More like half the internet is a Brony.

Ooh, can I use that in my sig? (I'll have to resize it though...)
    Was that a quote from your spanish teacher or the body book. It it is the first one. Your latin teacher has read the body book.
    I hope you remember the body and baby books.
    duh, everyone dus.
    and yes i very much doubt lucy will ask max out. from what i've learned, you cant just walk up to a guy and ask them out, you need to like get them to like in a like a t least friendy way.
    that was supposed to say friendy, not friendly btw
    Ha lol! I lost my planner (temporarily) and my history book. You have to buy the folders to use them! We now have a five day weekend.
    AND THIS GUY I LIKE LIKES ME!!!!!!
    oookkkk. Yeah true.
    We get varied amout of homework, like tonight, we got none, but last week we got tonnes.
    thats about it, as far as i can remember. no, wait, i just remembered, Norns was one of them
    I felt like reporting that post for fun so i did.
    Norns, sorry to hear about what your parents are trying to do. The game will start on Tuesday.
    Sign ups for the next round of PRR will probably be starting shortly. This is a reminder so you may finally play. The theme is Pokemon used by Veterans (Endoplasmic Reticulum, Silent Conversation, ground tamer, and octoboy). You can find a link to the list of Pokemon eligible in the second post of PRRX, or locate it yourself in the Hall of Fame section on the PRR forums.

Best of luck,
    ~Gryoine
    I was actually considering individual awards...I'm glad that some one else thought of it, then it has to be a good idea. ^_^
    Dunno. It was really gross though, because we had to go into the room and it was in the middle of the room :X
    where the hell am i gonna get a pic of him. He's in year 7......or 8.

Ummmmm, she wants to kill you for that seat?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…