• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your request has been made please pick up your animation banner at flower paradise graphics...if you need any changes please let me know...thanks for choosing my shop :)
    oh also i need you to send me a pm of what part you want to keep i don't know by seconds just tell me the scene you want...i didn't notice you forgot to put that XD
    Hey Sparky :D
    So, in the FRPL, teams can have supporters to get more crystals per week. Do you want to be a supporter of the Mossdeep Giants? You don't have to do much; just tell Psycho you're a supporter, and watch as Mossdeep rules the league =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…